Full Stack Developer (Braga)
- Legal Entity: Bosch Security Systems
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
With over 300 specialized associates and around 15 nationalities, Bosch activities in Lisbon are focusing on sales, marketing, communication, training, nearshoring services and shared support for human resources services to Europe. The diversity, commitment and know-how of the team are the key success factors of this organization.
Bosch Service Solutions develops and delivers Customer Experience, Mobility and Monitoring solutions for companies and their customers.
Our teams find fast and efficient solutions for thousands of people on a daily basis – from claim management to life-saving emergency calls, among other services. Define the standards and become a pioneer together with around 9000 associates worldwide.
You will be part of an international team that creates solutions for worldwide knowledge management.
Your contribution to something big:
- Collaborating with the backend team to enhance and optimize the backend for efficient data storage.
- Developing interactive and intuitive front-end components.
- Collaborating with designers and end-users to shape our products.
- Implementing user interfaces and take ownership of components.
- Ensuring that the solution is fully operational, usable, scalable and running reliably.
- Solving technical issues that may arise during development or production stages.
What distinguishes you:
- Bachelor in Computer science engineering or similar engineering / natural science degree.
- Demonstrated experience in working on graphical user interfaces for web applications.
- Knowledge of Cloud technologies (specifically OpenShift or Azure).
- Knowledge of software engineering best practices: code reviews, CI/CD and testing.
- Keen to learn new technologies and share knowledge, a team player while being able to work independently, enthusiastic, and motivated.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
What we offer you:
Challenges in an international environment | career opportunities in one of the best companies in the world | flexible hours | medical services | discounts for employees | sports and health related activities | canteen | good access to public transports | space for creativity.
Success stories don´t just happen. They are made...
Make it happen! We are looking forward to your application!