Danish Market | IT Helpdesk Support
- Legal Entity: Bosch Security Systems
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
With over 300 specialized associates and around 15 nationalities, Bosch activities in Lisbon are focusing on sales, marketing, communication, training, nearshoring services and shared support for human resources services to Europe. The diversity, commitment and know-how of the team are the key success factors of this organization.
Bosch Service Solutions develops and delivers Customer Experience, Mobility and Monitoring solutions for companies and their customers.
Our teams find fast and efficient solutions for thousands of people on a daily basis – from claim management to life-saving emergency calls, among other services. Define the standards and become a pioneer together with around 9000 associates worldwide.
- Respond to all calls, emails and common requests for technical 1st level support;
- Analyse technical problems (root cause analysis) and provide technical assistance to customers via phone, email or chat making use of remote access tools First level resolution rate: 50% after 6 months, 70% after 12 months;
- Follow defined work instructions and escalation processes for all possible types of incidents;
- Track all incidents in our internal incident management system;
- Maintain communication with other Bosch sites, departments and colleagues which are engaged into the support processes;
- Input for FAQ and knowledge data base;
- Establish good relationships with colleagues and customers in order to achieve a correct flow of information;
- Willingness to work in the office and/or remote according to business needs.
- Education: Technical education in IT systems or experience and advanced knowledge in hardware and software support topics;
- Experience and know-how: Professional experience in a customer facing position would be an advantage;
- Languages: Danish oral and written communication skills level C1 (minimum) required and English oral and written communication skills level B2 (minimum) required. Other additional European languages are a plus;
- A team player who is 100% service and solutions focused;
- Methodical troubleshooting skills required;
- Working knowledge of SAP would be an advantage;
- Previous experience or affinity with automotive electronics would be an advantage;
- Soft skills required: Customer orientation, professional communication, team player skills, able to work under pressure;
- Willingness of taking over responsibility for assigned projects as needed.
What we offer you:
Challenges in an international environment | career opportunities in one of the best companies in the world | flexible hours | medical services | discounts for employees | sports and health related activities | canteen | good access to public transports | space for creativity.
Success stories don´t just happen. They are made...
Make it happen! We are looking forward to your application!