Entry-level Sales and Marketing Representative for Atlanta - Diablo Tools
- Legal Entity: Freud America Inc.
THE BEST NEED THE BEST.
Known as The Game Changer, Diablo Tools (www.DiabloTools.com) is a progressive organization that consistently invests in industry-first innovation and technology by offering Best in the World and Best for the World solutions for the professional contractor, remodeler, and tradesman. Our continuous investment in innovative solutions isn’t all that sets us apart. We pride ourselves on putting our people and our culture at the forefront of everything we do. You cannot dominate and be the Best without the Best!
We are expanding our sales team and looking for an extroverted, highly motivated, and driven sales person with 0-4 years of sales experience. This is an amazing opportunity to take your competitive fire and win with THE BEST. Our future-forward approach in everything we do is what separates us from the rest. We are leaders, not followers!
Basic knowledge of construction products and power tools is not necessary. We provide a world class, hands-on sales and product training program for all candidates regardless of previous experience. We offer a tremendous career track in sales and marketing focused on development and growth for our employees.
Are you hungry, ready for immediate impact, excited for a challenge? Change your future forever by joining the Best!
• Drive revenue by training and educating key personnel on the functions and benefits of the Diablo products.
• Demonstrate key features and translate them into benefits for the consumers.
• Manage inventory levels, promotional items & marketing campaigns as well creatively cross merchandise to increase product placement.
• Organize strategic and logistical monthly schedule.
• Submit feedback from end user testimonials & analysis.
• Maintain technical and professional knowledge of product.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher (MUST)
• Valid driver’s license
• 0-6 years professional experience
• Strong desire to learn and grow and advance in a sales career
• Recognized work ethic and unwavering desire to consistently exceed goals and achieve results; motivated, disciplined and driven
• Strong interpersonal, conflict resolution, persuasion and negotiating skills
• Ability to listen, earn trust, persuade and confidently communicate with customers
• High energy, enthusiastic and engaging personality excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize activities in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Ability to learn and adapt to new concepts and technologies
• Collaborative, goal-oriented team player with a positive attitude and a HUGE desire to win
Diablo Tools and the Robert Bosch Tool Corporation are proud supporters of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
· FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
· AWIM (A World In Motion)
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce – EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
Indefinite U.S. Work authorized individuals only. Future sponsorship for work authorization unavailable.