Cloud Data Engineer
- Legal Entity: Bosch Security Systems
Welcome to Bosch
Cars drive autonomously, machines speak to each other, and houses become smarter. At Bosch, we turn these visions into reality to improve the quality of life for people all over the world. Start something big and become a part of forward thinkers where you can create something remarkable: Invented for life.
With over 300 specialized associates and around 15 nationalities, Bosch activities in Lisbon are focusing on sales, marketing, communication, training, nearshoring services and shared support for human resources services to Europe. The diversity, commitment and know-how of the team are the key success factors of this organization.
Bosch Service Solutions develops and delivers Customer Experience, Mobility and Monitoring solutions for companies and their customers. Our teams find fast and efficient solutions for thousands of people on a daily basis – from claim management to life-saving emergency calls, among other services. Define the standards and become a pioneer together with around 9000 associates worldwide.
- As part of our agile team, you will take responsibility and coordinate all technical developments and interfaces of our Planning and Analytics solution that works with sales, logistics and controlling data. You are responsible for improving and executing the agile setup.
- Reliable implementation: You create detailed IT concepts in the area of analytics and collaborate with others for interfaces (data warehouses, data lakes and data hubs). You manage the technical implementation of requirements and steer internal (and external) service providers to ensure that quality and development guidelines are met and within budget.
- Customer orientation: You dive deep into the business processes and the needs of the customers to understand. You assess customer requirements from a technical perspective with respective effort estimations and you assist in the design and development of proof of concept and prototypes.
- Think holistically: You ensure the high quality of the analytic solutions through appropriate acceptance tests with regard to unit tests, usability and performance. You identify and execute areas of optimization the existing analytics landscape and data models throughout the respective solution lifecycle.
- Live cooperation: You are the technical contact person for the team, the project management, the external development partners and our internal customers. You collaborate with Solution Managers and IT Architects on the delivery of Solution functionalities.
- University degree in information technology, mathematics, economics, business informatics or a comparable experience
- 5 years professional experience in the field of IT development, preferred: data analytics, data warehousing and cloud computing and the use of analytics tools (Azure cloud, ML methods)
- Very good knowledge of technologies and trends in the data analytics environment, ideally in Microsoft Azure Analytics, project management skills, IT product lifecycle, SQL and PowerBI
- Very strong in communication to articulate IT topics and lifelong learner
- Agile – Kanban and scrum methodologies, solution and goal-oriented
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written English
What we offer you:
Challenges in an international environment | career opportunities in one of the best companies in the world | flexible hours | medical services | discounts for employees | sports and health related activities | canteen | good access to public transports | space for creativity.
Success stories don´t just happen. They are made...
Make it happen! We are looking forward to your application!