Junior After Sales and Business Support Engineer
- Legal Entity: Bosch Rexroth S.p.A
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. It employs roughly 410,000 associates worldwide. The company generated sales of 78.5 billion euros in 2018. Its operations are divided into four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. As a leading IoT company, Bosch offers innovative solutions for smart homes, smart cities, connected mobility, and connected manufacturing. It uses its expertise in sensor technology, software, and services, as well as its own IoT cloud, to offer its customers connected, crossdomain solutions from a single source. The Bosch Group’s strategic objective is to create solutions for a connected life.
The special ownership structure of Robert Bosch GmbH guarantees the entrepreneurial freedom of the Bosch Group, making it possible for the company to plan over the long term and to undertake significant upfront investments in the safeguarding of its future.
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch.
As a global partner, Bosch Rexroth supports mechanical and plant engineering challenges around the world with its cutting-edge technology and unique industry knowledge. More than 32,300 employees worldwide work on safe, efficient, intelligent and powerful solutions. For example, they help in the economical production of small batch sizes, or save energy while simultaneously raising productivity. With our cross-technology portfolio, digital services and comprehensive service, we are your partner for machines and plants.
Today you can be part of this world. We are looking for great talents and the next one could be YOU.
WHEN YOU MOVE, YOU WIN. SO, MOVE WITH US!
What will you take care of?
As After sales and Business support engineer, you will support our Global Key Account manager for the customer CNH, to manage European spare parts sales and support general activity related to logistics and quality.
Take on responsibility:
- Planning and execution of the implementation of the optimal supply chain for spare parts at European level for the customer CNH, based on short lead times and high-quality level. You will coordinate this activity with France and Italy
- Be pivotal for an international account of CNH to support the supply chain from US and Brazil plants
- Promote and lead continuous improvement of all activities related to the parts supply chain, including Optimization of the warehouse network; Material Planning/Stock Management; harmonization and optimization of warehouse and shipping processes; life cycle management
- Prepare presentations and data analysis (on dashboard) for management meetings and reviews
- Establish relevant KPIs to monitor and track performance
What distinguishes you?
- Education: Master’s degree in Industrial or Management Engineering
- Languages: fluent in English and Italian
- Experience and know-how: previous internship/minimum working experience in after-sales/ service roles at ad international level, preferable gained in Automotive sector.
- Work style: project management skills, proactivity, interdependence, result oriented, customer orientation and pragmatism;
- Other: curiosity and interest in industrial and technological topics, willingness to learn continuously and travel abroad
Bosch is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin or ancestry, age, disability or any other protected class