Legal Department Internship
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.p.a Società Unipersonale
At Bosch, we care; for you, our business, and our environment.
Let’s turn visions into reality. At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our areas of activity are every bit as diverse as our outstanding Bosch-teams around the world. Their creativity is the key to innovation through connected living, mobility or industry. Our responsibility goes far beyond ‘business’. We’re independent of stock markets and bound to the purpose of the Robert Bosch Foundation; our success directly benefits society, the environment, and future generations. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
What will you take care of?
You wil be inserted in the legal department where you will have the chance to deal with following activities:
· Experience cooperation: you will work together with within the Legal Department, experiencing the complexity relations inside a of a large multinational company such as Bosch.
· Use creativity and scope for development: your ideas and hints for improvement will be valued and you will find an environment eager to promote your professional development.
· Reliable implementation: you will be asked to revise commercial contracts, to perform legal researches, prepare opinions, mainly in English, to support the company functions and internal reports. You will be also involved in the organization of training activities.
· Experience internationality: Bosch is a German-based company, with international footprint, so you will have the chance to experience an international environment on a daily basis.
What distinguishes you?
Education: Master’s degree in Law and, preferably, qualification as lawyer.
Languages: Excellent knowledge of English (minimum level B2), German as a plus.
Required skills: Excellent knowledge of the Office package, strong attitude to team work, excellent organizational skills.