Car Repair Agent for 1st Level Customer Support (f/m/div.)
- Legal Entity: Bosch Service Solutions Leipzig GmbH
Do you want to turn your ideas into useful and meaningful technologies? Whether in the field of Mobility Solutions, Consumer Goods, Industrial Technology or Energy and Building Technology - with us you will improve the quality of life of people all over the world. Welcome to Bosch.
For the support of our team in Leipzig as of the earliest possible date we are looking for a Car Repair Agent for 1st Level Customer Support (f/m/div.).
We look forward to receiving your application!
- Respond to all calls, emails, and common requests for technical 1st level support.
- Analyse technical problems (root cause analysis) with cars and/or, light goods vehicles (LGV) and/or, heavy goods vehicles (HGV) of all brands and provide technical assistance to customers by all existing communication channels.
- Follow defined work instructions and escalation processes for all possible types of incidents.
- Track all incidents in our internal incident management system.
- Maintain communication with other Bosch sites, departments, and colleagues who are engaged into the support processes.
- Input for FAQ and knowledge database.
- Establish good relationships with colleagues and customers in order to achieve a correct flow of information.
- Willingness to work in the office and/or remote.
- Education: Completed vocational education as a master mechanic, automotive mechatronics technician (mechanics and/or electronics), automotive service technician or country equivalent certificate necessary
- Experience and Know-how: Minimum 1-3 years of experience working in workshops with cars and/or LGV/HGV, basic knowledge of IT systems as well as professional experience in a customer facing position would be an advantage
- Languages: oral and written communication skills level C1 in French, Dutch, Polish, Bulgarian, Greek, Swedish, Danish, Finnish or Norwegian required and English oral and written communication skills level B2 required, German is a plus.
- Personality: service and solutions focused
- Your way to work: customer orientation, professional communication, ability to work well in difficult situations
Are you interested? Then we look forward to receiving your application!
Your contact for questions about the application process:
+49 341 99193 610