MEMS Pressure Sensor Expert
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.p.a Società Unipersonale
At Bosch, we care; for you, our business, and our environment.
Let’s turn visions into reality. At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our areas of activity are every bit as diverse as our outstanding Bosch-teams around the world. Their creativity is the key to innovation through connected living, mobility or industry. Our responsibility goes far beyond ‘business’. We’re independent of stock markets and bound to the purpose of the Robert Bosch Stiftung; our success directly benefits society, the environment, and future generations. Our promise to our associates is rock- solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
Let’s be remarkable!
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch.
Descrizione del lavoro
What will you take care of?
You will be working in the Milan Design Center of the Bosch Sensortec Division, as Expert in MEMS Pressure Sensors, where you will have the chance to:
- Help shape the future: As an expert in your area you are securing the technological leadership of pressure sensors
- Take responsibility: You are the main counterpart regarding all questions to the sensor and you are able to challenge your colleagues technically
- Integrated implementation: You have a broad background which you apply for fast root-cause finding of failures or to develop new concepts, and you can pass your knowledge to others
- Think holistically: You are responsible for the full sensor system consistent of MEMS, ASIC and package. You define and assess the requirements as well as the verification of the design
- Networked communication: You convince in cooperation with your expert knowledge and a technically consistent argumentation which you can also communicate to the customer
- Structured evaluation: Your working style is structured and methodical and you have a very good analytical thinking
What distinguishes you?
- Education: Master degree (M.Sc./Dipl.) in the area of physics, electronic engineering, or related disciplines.
- Experience and Knowledge: You have a very good master degree or PhD in the referenced disciplines and you have several years of professional experience in the field of pressure sensors
- Languages: Fluent English (level B2 as minimum level), German as a plus.
- Personality: High level of interdisciplinary teamwork, dedicated, customer-oriented, creative drive and entrepreneurial mindset
- Working practice: You are structured, independent, reliable and you have a mentality of making things happen.
- Enthusiasm: You have the ability and interest to deep dive in physical and electro-technical subjects
Bosch is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin or ancestry, age, disability or any other protected class.