Manager – Regional Aftermarket Business Development/Sales
- Legal Entity: Bosch Rexroth Corporation
The Aftermarket Hydraulic division is looking for dynamic and creative individual to join our growing team. Bosch Rexroth seeks those with an entrepreneurial mindset and a strong desire to win. Someone who is motivated by the accomplishment of expanding our Aftermarket products into Maintenance, Repairs, and Operations (MRO) in end users’ customers. As a Manager, Regional Aftermarket Business Development/ Sales for Bosch Rexroth, excellent prospecting, and account acquisition skills will be essential to the success of this position.
This role will work out of a Regional Sales Office or Home Office depending on location. Home Office locations must be within 60 miles of a major metropolitan airport.
In this role, you will be responsible for the following:
- All Regional Aftermarket Products Sales activities in US for Bosch Rexroth Hydraulic Products into MRO business (i.e.: Repairs (Overhaul), Spare Parts, Field Service, Reman/Retrofitting/Modernization of Components and Systems, and Contracts)
- Manage of all aspects of the End User Service sales cycle, including defining target customers and sales forecasts
- Manage Aftermarket Business Management Sales Associates within the Aftermarket Products portfolio
Strategy and Planning
- Analyze the market and develop a strategic plan for growth (annual and 5+ years)
- Establish new aftermarket product roadmap /market approach that aligns with the long-term plan
- Establish annual sales targets via our sales planning process
- Prepare an annual sales forecast, and maintain monthly OKR results for multiple sales initiatives and TPCs
- Achieve sales growth targets for Bosch Rexroth Hydraulic Aftermarket products at Top Priority Customers (TPCs)
- Effectively support Bosch Rexroth product’s life cycle, by promoting OEM’s repair to MROs, aligned with Bosch Rexroth Aftermarket sales and profit targets.
- Growth of the Geography’s business through channel partners with Service products following business plan goals
- Pricing – develop, implement, and monitor pricing strategy to maximize both sales and profit
- Coordinate with different Service Hydraulics Managers on pricing, and discount strategies for various channels.
- Based on market demands/trends, work with Service Hydraulics Managers to define our future product portfolio.
- Drive the sales growth of the product portfolio and ensure achievement of annual sales target.
Sales and Marketing
- Develop plan to achieve short- and long-term sales targets
- Proactively address and resolve customer issues
- Resolve conflicts with set up of direct accounts
- Develop launch strategies for new aftermarket products
- Proactively seek customer visits together with Aftermarket Business Management sales
- Develop & deliver presentations to customers and distributors
- Develop / maintain market position/ differentiator statements
- Investigate alternative aftermarket markets
- Candidate must be comfortable engaging and interacting with executive management, senior engineering and technical personnel, as well as Procurement and Manufacturing personnel
- Aftermarket Technical application and service products support to Aftermarket Business Management Sales and Distribution Service Sales
- Interpret customer specifications, make specific Reman/Retrofitting/Modernization Services recommendations
- Develop and maintain close alignment with Service Products Management organizations.
- Attend industry trade shows, canvas shows, and perform booth duty
- Participate in sales meetings, training sessions, etc. as required
- Keep informed and active in new aftermarket product developments, and new market approaches bringing diversification to the Aftermarket team
- Maintain files, prepare and submit call, itinerary, and expense reports, as required, in a timely fashion
- Consistently and effectively use CRM to document and control regular sales opportunities/ account activity, customer information, opportunity tracking, quotations, account development, sales funnel forecasting, and to coordinate required sales activities between regional sales, divisional / market sales, and management
- Responsible for all personnel-related actions within the group, including, but not limited to: conducting corrective counseling/disciplinary action; preparing and conducting performance appraisals, recommending promotions, transfers, salary changes, hires, and terminations, evaluating and approving requests for time off/overtime; resolving disputes, etc.
- Perform other essential and related peripheral duties as may be assigned.
- BS degree in a technical field (i.e. Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering) with 10+ years of sales and/or MRO management or relevant technical degree with 15+ years of sales and/or MRO management
- Required: Industrial hydraulic products, systems, machine applications, and/or Maintenance, Repair, and Operations (MRO) experience providing technical solutions to the Fluid Power (Hydraulic) sector
- 3 or more years of leadership experience managing a team of 5+ technical/professional level associates as direct reports
- Strong business development and sales acumen
- Ability to observe, evaluate, and diagnose market trends
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, analytic skills as part of decision-making abilities
- Proficiency in all MS Office applications, and ERP (ex. SAP)
Travel Required – 40% annually with 20% overnight travel
This role will work out of a Regional Sales Office or Home Office depending on location. Home Office accommodations can be made within 60 miles of a major metropolitan airport.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
Indefinite US Work authorized individuals only. Future sponsorship for work authorization unavailable.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives.
- FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology
- AWIM (A World in Motion)