Remote Diagnostic Technician – Automotive Aftermarket
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.p.a Società Unipersonale
At Bosch, we care; for you, our business, and our environment.
Let’s turn visions into reality. At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our areas of activity are every bit as diverse as our outstanding Bosch-teams around the world. Their creativity is the key to innovation through connected living, mobility or industry. Our responsibility goes far beyond ‘business’. We’re independent of stock markets and bound to the purpose of the Robert Bosch Stiftung; our success directly benefits society, the environment, and future generations. Our promise to our associates is rock- solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
Let’s be remarkable!
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch.
What will you take care of?
The resource will be responsible for 2nd level technical support to automotive workshops for repair and diagnostics issues concerning vehicles using IAM and OE tools to perform remote procedures like diagnostics, parameterization, calibrations, flashing, etc.
Help shaping the future: You will be professional remote support for independent workshops, Bosch car services and ESItronic users;
Take on responsibility: You will use of vehicle brands software to find the and perform the corresponding solution and iagnosis software to find the and perform the corresponding solution
Experience cooperation: You will communicate with customer using available tools: Portal chat, telephone, visual connect Pro and CDB ticketing
Reliable implementation: You will be in charge with vehicle specific spare parts setting and support related to the repair of the vehicle.
What distinguishes you?
Experience and know-how:
- Vehicle Master level technician skills
- HW/SW (Vehicle IT) technical support skills
- ESI tronic technical knowledge on capabilities and perform procedures
- OE and IAM tools deep knowledge on procedures and capabilities
- ECU flashing knowledge
Understanding on vehicle behavior on systems like:
- Engine management system
- Comfort systems (ADAS, trailer systems, etc.)
- Electronics systems (ECUS, electronic modules, lighting, dashboards)
- Energy supply and Electricity
- Braking systems
- Analytical skills to understand remotely issues in vehicles
- Good expression/ Ability to understand and then describe complex circumstances vividly
- Communications skills for technical repair hotline à knowing local culture
- High level of customer orientation
Languages: Local language skills - C1 language level (according to the Common European language reference Framework); English B2
Personality: You have analytical skills to understand remotely issues in vehicles
- Good expression/Ability to understand and then describe complex circumstances vividly
- Good Communications skills for technical repair hotline and knowing local culture
- Flexibility and telephone experience;
- Bosch brand loyalty and to the job;
- Active listening skills;
- Readiness of mind/Quick comprehension
- Flexibility in terms of time and working contents
Bosch is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin or ancestry, age, disability or any other protected class.