Auditor and Process Controller (Global scope)
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Automotive Steering Kft.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe.
Welcome to Bosch.
At Bosch, we develop, examine and enhance new systems, components and technologies. Our aim is simple – improving lives. The Robert Bosch Automotive Steering Ltd in Eger and Maklar as an automotive supplier produces steering gears, steering columns, I-shafts and remanufactured parts in the best quality and most efficient way for the world's most famous car manufacturers. In line with the „Invented for life" motto, we are working on creating automated driving, implementing self-driving cars for the future.
Your contribution to something big
As an Auditor and Process Controller you will be responsible for audit processes globally, particularly for
- planning and completion of quality management (QM) system audits at Bosch Automotive Steering plants,
- support of the audited functions in the definition of the measures,
- follow-up of measures and implementation of corrective and improvement actions based on the results of the audit,
- chairing of quality meetings and participation in projects,
- preparation and management of the process landscape and of the QM-System documents,
- preparation of working documents and presentations.
What distinguishes you
- relevant technical college or university degree,
- auditor qualification based on IATF 16949,
- negotiation-level English language knowledge, additional German knowledge is an advantage
- 3-5 years relevant experience on the field of R&D, production or quality assurance in the automotive industry,
- knowledge of quality systems of the automotive industry (DIN EN ISO 9000 ff, IATF 16949, VDA guidelines, AIAG rules and standards),
- knowledge and experience with automotive core tools (APQP, PPAP, FMEA, SPC, MSA, 8D method),
- 1-2 years’ experience in the execution of system audits,
- flexibility and high level of proactivity with a team player attitude,
- negotiation skills and ability of moderation,
- willingness to travel app. 7-10 times/year globally (eg. Brazil, USA, Malaysia, Mexico etc. )
Your future job location offers you
Safe background, professional challenges, clear career possibilities, continuous development and learning opportunities are waiting for you at one of the most prominent company in the world. We provide free training to support the professional and personal development of our employees and reward loyalty. If you work in our company, you will be part of young and innovative team, you will get performance-based bonus, other fringe and social benefits, use of a corporate bus service. Take advantage of the employee referral system, the wide range of sporting opportunities, participate in Bosch events and enjoy the benefits of Bosch employees!
A nyitott pozíció PRO+ hirdetésként jelenik meg.