Maintenance Technician - 2nd Shift
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch LLC
The Bosch Thermal Systems team within the Electrical Drives Division is looking to add a Second Shift Maintenance Technician. At Bosch Albion we are part of the TS group, manufacturing parts for the engine cooling systems including engine cooling fans as well as pumps and valves. The Electrical Drives division develops and manufactures mechatronic components and systems for body applications. Areas include: Actuators for Window Lifting, Seat Adjustment, Sunroof Actuation and Transmission Automation; Blower Modules and Drives for Engine Cooling Fans; Pumps and Valves for Engine Cooling Systems; Motors/Drives for Gasoline Pumps; Components for Air Conditioning; Wiper Drives, Arms, Blades and Rain Sensors; Steering Motors.
This position will be located in Albion, IN.
Maintenance Technician - Assembly and Injection Molding
- Maintains, troubleshoots, Installs, PLC controlled assembly machines and testers.
- Maintains, troubleshoots, repairs, hydraulic injection molding machines and ancillary equipment. Uses blueprints, manuals, and verbal instructions to troubleshoot difficulties and take corrective actions.
- Checks and audits problem charts for dimensional accuracy using various types of fixed and hand-held measuring devices.
- Identifies and eliminates problems in department which effect productivity, quality, or safety. Initiates improvements to existing methods in order to improve quality and reduce cost.
- Sets up and operates machine tools such as lathe, grinder, drill, and milling machine to repair or fabricate machine parts, jigs and fixtures, and tools.
- Operates cutting torch or welding equipment to cut or join metal parts. Documents all actions and maintains necessary records.
- Maintains a clean and safe work area, supports 5S.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Four years related experience and/or training; with experience in all phases of maintenance (ie: mechanical, electrical, hydraulics, etc).
- Good communication skills and a contributing team member to others on same shift or another.
- Associate degree in a technical field
- Experience with Excel and Microsoft Outlook
- Preventive/Predictive maintenance Program experience
- Experience with programmable controllers (PLC)
- Experience operating a genie boom, crane, & scissor lift is preferred, but training on-site will take place if none or minimal.
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
AWIM (A World In Motion)
Indefinite U.S. work authorized individuals only. Future sponsorship for work authorization unavailable.