AWS Serverless-Typescript Backend Developer
- Legal Entity: Bosch Global Software Technologies Private Limited
Bosch Global Software Technologies Private Limited is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world's leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end-to-end Engineering, IT and Business Solutions. With over 22,700 associates, it’s the largest software development center of Bosch, outside Germany, indicating that it is the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India with a global footprint and presence in the US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region.
- Over 4 years of hands-on experience working with AWS services, particularly IAM, CodeBuild, CodePipeline, CloudFormation, CDK, API Gateway, Cognito, EventBridge, Lambda, S3, Step Functions, CloudWatch, SNS, and SQS and other relevant AWS services.
- Experience in building and maintaining RESTful APIs and design principles
- Extensive experience (more than 3 years) working with relational databases such as MySQL and PostgreSQL.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work effectively in a collaborative team environment.
- Understanding of git version control and different branching strategies
- Ability to troubleshoot complex issues and optimize application performance.
Good to have skills :
- AWS certifications (e.g., AWS Certified Developer - Associate)Familiarity with the Server less Framework and its deployment process