Machine Operator - 3rd Shift
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch LLC
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the change to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch! Now Hiring!
Comprehensive Benefit Offering – All benefits are effective DAY 1!
- Medical, Dental & Vision (different plan choices available)
- Life and Supplement Life
- Long and Short Term Disability
- Paid Time Off & Holidays (11)
- 401K – with generous company match
- In addition to 401K, additional retirement benefit 100% company paid
- Tuition Assistance
- Paid vacation (start accruing immediately)
- Associate Discounts on Bosch products like home appliances, power-tools, thermal products like tank-less water heaters and more
- Associate Discounts with popular vendors like, major auto manufacturers, cellular services
- Clean working environment (you won't ruin your clothes)
Using various equipment, load, assemble; unload parts and components from various machines.
Responsible for keeping equipment running per production schedule.
Inspect parts and components as they come off the machine to ensure that quality standards are being met per QMM guidelines.
Complete paperwork as necessary.
May be required to transfer parts to and from subsequent operations.
Participate in TPM (Total Productive Maintenance) activities within the area. Must be attentive and aware of machine anomalies as they occur.
May be required to assist in the training of new employees.
Provide feedback (CIP) to all related value stream areas.
Cross-train on other functions within the team.
Maintain a clean and organized work area as per 5S philosophy.
Maintain safe work area and report any unsafe conditions.
Participate in BPS Kaizen events both within and outside your area.
Maintain accurate and detailed records (i.e. date of production, problems, downtime, etc.).
Overtime may be required, sometimes with little advance notice.
Perform other essential and related peripheral duties as may be assigned.
- Previous Machine Operator experience is helpful but not required
- High school graduate or equivalent from an accredited school (ex. IN Department of Education, MI Department of Education, US Military).
- High mechanical aptitude to use and operate hand and air tools.
- Ability to read various types of functional gauges.
- Good interpersonal, organizational, verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to perform the essential functions of the position
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, and Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
AWIM (A World In Motion)