Sensor Architect Junior - Espoo
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Oy
Here at Bosch, we are creating the future by inventing technologies and services of high quality that can enrich peoples' lives. Our promise to our employees is solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join us here at Bosch and feel the difference!
Bosch Sensortec develops and markets key technologies in consumer electronics – micro-electromechanical sensors (MEMS), solutions and systems for smartphone applications, tablets, video game consoles, wearables, and the Internet of things. The sensors enable devices to recognize their surroundings and to transmit the data collected. MEMS are therefore part of the foundation for a networked world. Bosch Sensortec is a wholly owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch.
Bosch Sensortec GmbH is looking forward to your application!
Our team develops high-precision, highly integrated MEMS inertial sensors for applications in smartphones and wearables. We drive innovative engineering projects from concept phase until high-volume mass production. With our industry-leading products, we enable real-time motion detection, indoor navigation, gesture and activity recognition as well as optical image stabilization (OIS).
To strengthen our growing Finland development center location in Espoo we are looking for motivated candidates with expertise in the field inertial sensors and sensor systems.
- You participate in the enabling of exciting use cases in consumer technology! You coordinate interdisciplinary areas for the development of the next generation of sensors from development to mass production.
- You are responsible for a systematic derivation of sensor specifications from system requirements incl. MEMS, ASIC, package, testing and software. You plan, organize, implement, evaluate, and analyse complex experiments as well as measurements.
- With your base in our Finland location, you have close interaction with ASIC development as well as established close interlinks to the HQ in Reutlingen. You support marketing and sales in the product definition and in the assessment of the competition.
- You document the results and present these in project reviews with internal stakeholders and to customers.
- You are the interface to internal and external partners to evaluate and develop new technologies and architectures for future sensor systems.
- Personality: High level of interdisciplinary comprehension, enthusiasm, customer orientation, creative drive, and entrepreneurial mindset.
- Working Practice: Very good decision-making abilities and positive team player with cross cultural competence.
- Experience: More than 3 years of work experience with in-depth knowledge of microelectronics and data evaluation. Understanding of gyroscopes and acceleration sensors, ideally MEMS-based systems.
- Qualifications: Experience in sensor system modelling and data evaluation, e.g., System-C, Matlab, or Python
- Languages: Fluent English, both spoken and written
- Education: Master or equivalent degree in Microsystems Engineering, Microelectronics, Physics, Information Technology, or similar major. PhD graduates are welcome to apply.
An exciting job at an international company who is working at the forefront of technology. Being a part of our department, you can become a part of the future!
A hybrid work form is possible after further coordination with managers.
Do you have any questions?
Holger Wüst +49 1525 8813792, [email protected]
More about Bosch: www.bosch.com