Working Student in Organizational Assistance, Engineering Center, Cluj
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.R.L.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Whether in areas of Automated Driving, Electric & Connected Mobility, IoT or Connectivity, our ideas make driving safer and more comfortable than ever before. This is only possible with the help of more than 1000 talented engineers from Bosch Engineering Center Cluj specialized in software, hardware & mechanics and reliability engineering, who work closely together with other Engineering Centers within Bosch and with Bosch Cluj Plant in order to offer unique products and AIoT solutions to our clients from around the world.
So, are you ready to shape the future of the mobility together with us? Let us tell you more. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
What will you do
- Supporting administrative activities (contracts documentation and approval follow-up, organization of documentation, archive, calendar management, monitor and maintain the documents inventory, schedule meetings);
- Keep communication with colleagues involved in different programs;
- Assist in organizing visits, workshops and events;
- Preparing presentations;
- Maintaining contact with external and internal partners.
- University studies in progress (Faculty of Economics or Business preferred);
- Very good knowledge of IT tools (especially MS Office Package);
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with a proven ability to positively interact with internal and external partners;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Reliable and responsible way of working;
- Team player
- Ability to multi-task;
- Ability to work autonomously;
- Self-motivated and possess the desire for self-development;
- Fluency in English.
Hybrid working is the new way of working! We offer super nice and cozy office spaces, however you can also work from home if you feel like it (70% remote work)
Our #LikeABosch Benefits:
- 25 days of annual leave
- Medical subscription
- Accident insurance
- A monthly budget which can be used for several different services on an online benefit platform
- Annual bonus
- Relocation bonus
- Lunch discounts
- Sport activities and well-being initiatives
- Technical and soft skills trainings
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Local and Global career development programs
- Bookster subscription