Senior ASIC Digital Verification Engineer - Oulu
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Oy
Here at Bosch, we are creating the future by inventing technologies and services of high quality that can enrich peoples' lives. Our promise to our employees is solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join us and feel the difference!
Bosch develops and markets key technologies in consumer electronics – micro-electro-mechanical sensors (MEMS), solutions and systems for smartphone applications, tablets, video game consoles, wearables, and the Internet of things. The sensors enable devices to recognize their surroundings and to transmit the data collected. MEMS are therefore part of the foundation for a networked world.
At our Finland ASIC development center locations at Oulu and Espoo, we develop ASICs for Bosch in consumer and industrial sensing applications. Your responsibility will be the dedicated verification of Mixed-Signal or System-on-chip ASICs for consumer applications.
- Observe and think ahead: You develop reusable verification environments for our IC Designs and help us to ensure the “First Time Right” of our products.
- Reliable implementation: You apply leading edge verification methods for functional and formal verification, thereby influencing the design and quality of our products.
- Networked communication: You are part of an international and globally distributed team.
- Think holistically: You contribute during the concept, design and qualification phase of the product and are responsible for the documentation of our verification processes.
- Take responsibility: You will work in ASIC development projects for MEMS consumer electronics and contribute with digital verification on block and system level.
- Use your creativity and freedom: Influence the design from a verification point of view to optimize time to market and quality of our products.
- Structured observation: Analyze blocks and system to find all possible states in which features need to work.
- Personality: High level of enthusiasm, creativity and willingness to work in international and interdisciplinary teams.
- Working Practice: Effective team player with focused and independent working style.
- Experience: Minimum 3 to 5 years of Industry experience or a fitting PhD are desirable. Deep Understanding of e/SystemVerilog and IC Design in general; preferably experience in formal verification methods and UVM.
- Languages: Proficient English language skills.
- Education: Degree (B.Sc./ M.Sc.) of electrical engineering, computer science or equivalent with outstanding results.
An exciting job at an international company who is working at the forefront of technology. Being a part of the Finnish department, you can become a part of the future!
A hybrid work form is possible after further coordination with managers.
Do you have any questions?
Then contact Hannu Rämäkkö +358(10)4808446, [email protected].
More about Bosch: www.Bosch.com