ASIC Library Characterization Engineer - Espoo
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Oy
Here at Bosch, we are creating the future by inventing technologies and services of high quality that can enrich peoples' lives. Our promise to our employees is solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join us and feel the difference!
At our Finland ASIC development center locations at Oulu and Espoo, we develop ASICs for Bosch in consumer and industrial sensing applications. Your responsibility will be the characterization of standard cell and custom cell libraries and generating the latest library formats with cutting edge tools and methodologies
- Create something new: You work in interdisciplinary teams and help develop timing/power/noise libraries for standard cells and custom cells at voltage ranges down to near-threshold in latest statistical library formats.
- Reliable implementation: You help us to ensure the “First Time Right” of our IC Designs by ensuring high quality library deliverables.
- Think holistically: You understand design requirements, block level specifications and circuit documentation and perform library characterization in accordance. For this, you collaborate closely with the analog and digital team.
- Networked communication: You work in an international and globally distributed team of experts.
- Conscientious coordination: You support us in continuously improving our library characterization methodology.
- Personality: High level of enthusiasm, creativity and willingness to work in international and interdisciplinary teams.
- Working Practice: Effective team player with focused and independent working style.
- Experience: 3-5 years of Industry experience. High expertise in library characterization including LVF libraries; experience with LVF based timing sign-off, experience with 40nm or below, Experience with Cadence Liberate or Synopsys Silicon Smart, STA with Synopsys Primetime or Cadence Tempus, Scripting skills (perl, tcl, python, etc) and a solid understanding of the challenges with deep submicron technologies.
- Languages: Proficient English language skills.
- Education: Degree (M.Sc., B.Sc.) of electrical engineering or equivalent with outstanding results.
An exciting job at an international company who is working at the forefront of technology. Being a part of the Finnish department you can become a part of the future!
A hybrid work form is possible after further coordination with managers.
Do you have any questions?
Then contact Tuomas Hollman +358(10)4808436, [email protected]
More about Bosch: www.bosch.com