Manufacturing Quality Engineer
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch LLC
At Bosch, we care. For you, our business, and our environment.
Let’s turn visions into reality. At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our areas of activity are every bit as diverse as our outstanding Bosch teams around the world. Their creativity is the key to innovation through connected living, mobility or industry. Our responsibility goes far beyond business. We’re independent of stock markets and bound to the purpose of the Robert Bosch Foundation; our success directly benefits society, the environment, and future generations. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
MFQ role includes but is not limited to:
- Problem solving ( we will arrange for Shainin training )
- Leading meetings and organizing project timing. Communicating status and timing to Management team
- Conducting and/or arranging quality testing analysis on suspect parts to provide data to the team and to development engineering
- Arranging meetings with development engineers in Europe to: request testing support/direction, request risk assessments, etc
- Writing and tracking concessions to release material
- Writing internal risk assessments
- Tracking Concession status
- PFMA, CP support
- Maintaining Hold Cage order: 5S of hold cage, proper labeling, digital records on entries and withdrawals
- Leading containment activities when an internal quality event occurs
- Leading 8D review meetings for management team
- Data analytics on internal scrap and traceability data for internal quality events
Indefinite U.S. Work authorized individuals only. Sponsorship for work authorization is not available.
Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or other related technical field
3+ Years Manufacturing Experience
Quality Management Systems experience
Experience with a problem-solving methodology (Shainin, KT, Six Sigma, etc)
Concessions / Risk Assessments experience
Data Analytics experience
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
AWIM (A World In Motion)