Intern in Controlling Department
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch d.o.o.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
At our Pecinci location we are manufacturing and developing wiper systems and wiper blades.
By providing a wide product range since decades for our customers and clear view, no matter what weather and create smart solutions to bring safety and comfort to peoples lives.
We are looking forward to your application!
- Calculate product cost for customer offers
- Support deviation analysis planned product cost vs. actual product cost
- Support to set-up cost catalogue for our products with our central office
- Perform Sales report
- Analyze Material deviations
- Prepare leadtype calculation and presentation
- Follow-up on cost measures
- Cost analysis
- Support stock taking process at year-end
- Find support to the tasks by a defined mentor within our team
- Proactive, driven, and creative with attention to details
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Reliable and target-oriented team player
- Good in multitasking
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Excel), Powerpoint
- Fluent in English
- Preferred field of study is Economics or a comparable field (Master studies/diploma will be considered as a plus)
Join our dynamic team in PciP and deep-dive into controlling!
If you believe you are the right candidate, please send your CV in English using Apply button. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.