Process Engineer - PM Sensors, BljP
- Legal Entity: Bosch Automotive SRL
Do you want to transform your ideas into beneficial and meaningful technologies?
Whether in the field of Industrial Technology or Mobility Solutions, with us you improve the quality of life for people all over the world. Welcome to a place where excellence is made. Welcome to Bosch.
Bosch Automotive Blaj is a production unit that started its activity in 2007, under Bosch Rexroth division, for Industrial Technology sector. The plant grew fast, in terms of both buildings and products, and starting with 2012 it began to produce for Automotive Industry, specifically for Chassis Control System and Powertrain Solutions.
Our associates give great innovation and quality that is why, from 2020, Bosch Blaj will be lead plant for knock sensors. Blaj is one of the three plants in Europe where NOx Sensors are produced, sensors that are part of Bosch revolutionary innovation in diesel technology.
So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
Your contribution to something big:
- The process engineer is the owner of the assigned process
- First contact person if there are questions or problems of the assigned process
- Being responsible that the process is working according the FMEA (failure mode and effectiveness analysis) and other quality tools like quality controls, poka yoke, special characteristics check, etc.
- Assure within QMM that the FMEA line walk will be performed at least once a year
- Being responsible, that the process is capable and the capability studies has been performed at least once a year
- Define and describe the assigned processes
- Process data sheet (process parameters) based on DoE (design of experience)
- Being responsible to create and maintain of the process documentation
- Being support to maintain of the spare parts list in cooperation with TEF department (also for MAZE)
- Being responsible to have knowledge about the department KPI (key performance indicators) (e.g. OEE (overall equipment effectiveness), IDC (indirect defect costs), technical/organizational/change over/quality/performance losses, etc.), and how the losses of the process affects the KPI
- Being responsible to continuously improve of the process according to the department KPI with the current Bosch standard tools (e.g. System- and/or Point-CIP)
- Being in contact with external BljP suppliers (e.g. improvements, spontaneous machine break down, etc.) to assure the availability of the process
- Being in close contact with the customer planner in case of fulfilling the open tasks for visits/audits
- Being responsible in case of sample-, trail-, and/or zero-series-production runs, to be in close contact with the customer planner as well as the production/manufacturing engineer
- Being responsible to be a major part in case of sample-, trail-, and/or zero-series-production, to validate that the raw material and the current manufacturing processes are valid
- Provide and maintain of an action plan (flow chart) in case of failures to solved them standardized
- Provide and support of a release checklist after, small stoppages, longer stoppages, break down or process changes
- Provide and maintain of a list, in which process changes are documented (e.g. state before, state after and state of stability)
- Having independent and proactive contact within the IPN (international production network) for information exchange, problem solving, process improvement, etc.
- Being responsible/support of any ECR (engineering change request) is necessary in the process
- Being responsible during the ramp-up time, that the assigned processes are working according the documented standard
What distinguishes you:
- Good analytics skill
- Good engineering skills required (software MES/OPCON and hardware)
- Good communication/ cooperation skills
- Finding/ improving the actual process (continuous improvement)
- Request continuous feedback from the production to collect the actual status/ issues of the line production
- Very good English language skills (spoken/written)
- Good knowledge in problem solving
- Close connection with IPN
- Very good planning skills (PPAP's document's and hardware/software preparation)
- Meal vouchers – 20 RON/ working day
- 25 holidays annually
- Flexible work schedule possibilities within Romania
- Relocation package
- Transportation support
- Company performance bonus
- Gift vouchers
- Spring bonus
- Summer bonus
- Loyalty bonus
- Seniority bonus
- Childbirth support
- Referral bonus - in case you recommend a friend for the company
- Language courses - a new language is the key to a new world, and we encourage you to attend these language courses in the company
- Medical services - health is the priority for us, so we offer medical services in the factory premises includes free of charge medical consultation and check-ups
- Sport and recreational possibilities - being active fosters great performance therefore we offer discounts for sports activities: zumba, aerobics, pillates, gyms, tennis, basketball, football, volleyball and many more
- Bosch projects that take you out of your comfort zone - we work on projects from start to finish and we take full responsibility for our products
- Opportunity to attend conferences - networking and exchanging ideas are an essential part of our professional life, so we invite you to attend local technical conferences and workshops.
- Internal development programs - experts and leaders need to continuously develops. That's why we have programs within the company development for project managers, line managers and specialist
- Trainings and certifications - your professional development and is a priority for us, so we invite you to participate at national and international technical trainings and soft skills.
- Diversity and multicultural mentality - represented over 10 different nationalities and languages are spoken by our colleagues