Quality Inspector - Packaging
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch LLC
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology –with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Performs a variety of quality control and inspections on products after and during the packaging processes in order to secure compliance with Quality and Reliability Standards.
- Provide backup to local quality personnel- Forklift driver
- Support packaging operations by Inspecting parts making sure customer requirements are met.
- Ensure quality and compliance of products within the Atlanta facilities.
- Work across functional area such as packaging to communicate findings.
- . Ability to investigate issues thoroughly to properly identify discrepancies with customer requirements.
- Daily contact with department personnel. Frequent contact with Packaging associates as well as Team Leaders.
- High School Diploma / GED
- 1+ years of experience in product related inspections and measurement systems within a manufacturing or technical setting.
- Proficiency in measuring and testing devices including calipers.
- Computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft office.
- Job requires the ability & willingness to communicate regularly & effectively with coworkers.
- Experience driving a forklift.
Comprehensive Benefit Offering – All benefits are effective DAY 1!
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Life and Supplement Life
- Long and Short Term Disability
- Paid Time Off & Holidays
- 401K – with generous company match
- In addition to 401K, additional retirement benefit 100% company paid
- Annual bonuses
- Tuition Assistance
- Paid Volunteer Time
- Associate Discounts on Bosch products like home appliances, power tools, thermal products like tank-less water heaters and more
Indefinite U.S. work authorized individuals only. Future sponsorship for work authorization not available.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. It employs roughly 402,600 associates worldwide (as of December 31, 2021). The company generated sales of 78.7 billion euros in 2021. Its operations are divided into four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. As a leading IoT provider, Bosch offers innovative solutions for smart homes, Industry 4.0, and connected mobility. Bosch is pursuing a vision of mobility that is sustainable, safe, and exciting. It uses its expertise in sensor technology, software, and services, as well as its own IoT cloud, to offer its customers connected, cross-domain solutions from a single source. The Bosch Group’s strategic objective is to facilitate connected living with products and solutions that either contain artificial intelligence (AI) or have been developed or manufactured with its help. Bosch improves quality of life worldwide with products and services that are innovative and spark enthusiasm. In short, Bosch creates technology that is “Invented for life.”
It is the policy of Bosch to provide Equal Employment Opportunities to all individuals based on merit, qualifications and abilities. Bosch does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, age or any other characteristics as protected by law.