Executive Officer (IPN/KPI, Benchmark Monitoring)
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Semiconductor Penang Sdn Bhd
Bosch has been present in Malaysia since 1923, represented by Robert Bosch Sdn Bhd. In Malaysia, Bosch is active in four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. The company has three manufacturing sites and research and development offices in Penang, producing automotive electronics, power tools and steering systems, and soon a fourth plant with a final testing centre for sensors and semiconductors. In 2020, Bosch Malaysia generated consolidated sales of RM 518.4 million (108.1 million euros), and currently employs more than 4,000 associates.
PgP5 Plant is Bosch Group’s newest expansion in Malaysia a semiconductor test site in Batu Kawan Penang. The construction has begun in May 2021 and first series of production to commence in 2023. With the long-term forecasts for growth of semiconductor component quantities, coupled with the front-end production in Bosch’s Dresden facility in Germany, capacity expansion is required for the back-end production, which is the final testing phase of semiconductors and sensors. PgP5 will primarily focus on the final testing of components manufactured at Bosch Automotive Electronics’ fab in Dresden, Germany. The plant will also house R&D and training facilities.
Bosch in Malaysia is a part of the Bosch Group, a leading global supplier of technology and services. The Bosch Group’s strategic objective is to deliver innovations for a connected life. Bosch improves quality of life worldwide with products and services that are innovative and spark enthusiasm. In short, Bosch creates technology that is “Invented for life”.
Transfer of best-in-class solutions, learnings and competitiveness in the International production network (IPN)
- Identify potential technical best-in-class-solutions in IPN and organise transfer within IPN
- Identify, analyse and close gaps within technical IPN-processes together with IPN-team
- Organise regular information exchange within IPN to identify potential improvement measures (QCD)
- Use and create of KPI-reports concerning technical Performance within IPN as Data-source
- Benchmarking of IPN with focus on continuous improvement of overall IPN
- Completed university degree (Master/Degree) in industrial engineer, technical study or a comparable qualification
- Good communication skills (Verbal and Written) especially in meetings and reviews with all levels and departments
- Able to work in an intercultural team
- Strong interest in modern technologies, agile mindset and ability to work under pressure
- Reliability and flexibility to work in a pioneer team
- Structured and independent way of working, analytical skills to grasp complex interrelationships
- Willingness to take over responsibility
- Moderation-skills helpful
- Technical background within semiconductor business
- Fluent in English (written and spoken), German skills are a plus
- Leave Entitlement e.g: Annual Leave, Medical Leave and etc
- Company Insurances and etc