Power Management (PMIC) IC Design Engineer
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Ireland Ltd
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
If you are viewing this vacancy from a job board please copy and paste this link into your browser: https://careers.smartrecruiters.com/BoschGroup/uk
Please upload your CV to apply for this position. You may include a short email or covering letter to support your application but it is not required for submission.
Bosch’s Automotive Electronics team based in Limerick is looking for a Power IC Design Engineer to join our team of world-class engineers to deliver the following:
- Create something new: You have the opportunity to develop new switching DC-DC converters for automotive applications.
- Helping to shape the future: Your work will contribute to the next generation of PMICs used in the cars of tomorrow.
- Take responsibility: You are responsible for the timely and functional delivery of an assigned circuit block for an overall ASIC project according to specified goals.
- Holistic implementation: To help with your development of new circuit concepts and implementations, you will have the opportunity to cooperate and engage with internal system and software experts.
- Reliable implementation: You will have the support of the appropriate internal experts to ensure a reliable and robust implementation and verification of your circuit.
- Networked communication: Working within an analog/mixed-signal design team based in Limerick. Interacting with other engineers based across the EU. Create the necessary design and product documentation. Host design reviews of your circuit blocks.
As well as strong technical competency, you will have the excellent entrepreneurial, leadership and interpersonal skills required including:
- Results orientated; with a desire to exceed targets
- Leadership; of both self and others
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Able to build high quality and lasting relationships with all stakeholders
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Project, quality and strategic management
- Able to use and maintain learning strategies for personal and professional growth
- Electronic Engineering degree or equivalent. preferably with a focus on microelectronics
- Behavioural competence: team-oriented, results-oriented, quality-conscious
- Working method: Cooperation in spatially distributed teams with a good knowledge of analog and power electronics, tools and flows.
- Experience and know-how: Power management design experience, especially switching DC-DC converters. Analog behavioural modelling experience
- Languages: good standard of written and spoken English.
On offer is a competitive salary and pension contributions. With a great package of benefits including annual bonus, private health insurance, life assurance and other discounted benefits. We will also provide many opportunities for personal and professional development.