Mechanical Maintenance Intern
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch d.o.o.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
- Support with technical problem-solving in running production
- Working with production documentation related to the technical area
- Creating 3D models
- Rapid prototyping
- Helping production process responsible engineer in his daily work
- Other tasks given by mentors
- Recent Graduate or undergraduate student: Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, Faculty of Technical Sciences, Faculty of Technology and Metallurgy or comparable field of study
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Mechanical and electrical knowledge
- Knowledge of PLC programming, Vision control, or Databases
- Good knowledge of English
- Open to learning new things and growing with the team
Why you’ll love to work with us:
► Real projects, experienced colleagues, the international environment will help you grow way faster than you're used to.
► Being part of a great recruitment team will challenge you to grow personally and professionally.
► Paid full-time internship with flexible working hours so you can pass all the exams and be on track with faculty activities.
► Access to Bosch recruitment tools and technology.
► Free lunch at the canteen and organized transportation.
► Monthly remuneration.
If you believe you are the right candidate and you are able to work #LikeABosch, please send your CV in English using Apply button.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.