- Legal Entity: Bosch Rexroth Oil Control S.p.A.
With its five product lines of compact hydraulics Bosch Rexroth Oil Control SpA, with factories in the province of Modena and Reggio Emilia and over 1,300 employees, has been producing and marketing compact hydraulic components for multiple applications for over 40 years, from aerial platforms to cranes, earth-moving machinery, agricultural machinery, industrial applications.
What characterizes Bosch Rexroth Oil Control S.p.A. is the ability to study customized solutions in relation to each specific customer requirement. For this reason, the products of Bosch Rexroth Oil Control S.p.A. they are synonymous with quality and represent a guarantee for the global market.
In industrial hydraulics, Bosch Rexroth is actively shaping the transition from conventional to intelligent and connected hydraulics. This opens up enormous potential for the easy and economical integration of machines and systems into modern industrial environments.
Our R&D department based in Nonantola (MO) is a center of global competence for Compact Hydraulic products
Our commercial department is looking for a resource to be included in its team. The ideal candidate has technical-commercial competence, negotiation skills, critical thinking and analysis, and strong orientation towards satisfying customer needs to identify and produce the best technical solution in accordance with both project specifications and market price level.
• Support to the commercial offices of the reference area through the identification and definition of the technical offers in accordance with the customer's specifications on applications in both the Mobile and Industrial sectors for the development of new projects relating to Compact Hydraulic products;
• Disclosure of CH products through technical-commercial presentations and training dedicated to both customers and sales country units;
• Participation in trade fairs and meetings dedicated to sales;
• Interfacing with the customer and internal departments (product management, engineering, quality, ...) in product development and management of activities up to the release for series production;
• Follow the development of projects ensuring compliance with the deadlines of the activities;
• Support to the technical departments for the validation/development of prototypes and/or tests on the machines;
• Collaboration with the Quality area for the management of customer complaints.
The resource has good synthesis, argumentative and expository skills, organizational autonomy and flexibility, aptitude for interpersonal relationships, capacity for initiative and propensity to assume responsibility.
Previous experience in the plumbing industry or mechanical engineering degree preferred.
Knowledge of the English language is essential for the role, as is the willingness to travel within the relevant area.
A good familiarity with the main IT tools (MS OFFICE) completes the profile.
The workplace will be assessed during the interview phase, with the possibility of assignment to one of the three plants (Vezzano sul Crostolo, Pavullo nel Frignano, Nonantola)
If you feel confident in the position don't hesitate to apply
take a look!
Bosch is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin or ancestry, age, disability or any other protected class
Want to know how to live #LikeABosch?
Moving stories and inspiring interviews. Experience the meaning of "invented for life" by Bosch completely new. Visit our international website.