Automotive Mechanic with Dutch - Remote
- Legal Entity: Bosch Service Solutions, S.A.U.
Bosch Service Solutions is a leading global supplier of Business Process Outsourcing for complex business processes and services. Using the latest technology and the Internet of Things, the Bosch division develops integrated and innovative service solutions in the areas of Mobility, Monitoring, and Customer Experience. Around 9,500 associates at 28 locations support national and international customers in more than 35 languages, primarily from the automotive, travel and logistics sectors as well as information and communication technology.
As a Technical Auto Repair support employee you will work for the Bosch Automotive Aftermarket. Bosch AA is responsible in the Benelux for the sale of Bosch car parts, the operation of garage concepts such as Bosch Car Service and Autocrew and the provision of vehicle technology expertise that, together with hardware, software and services, offers complete mobility solutions.
Will you soon be our new technical car repair support employee?
In this new role you will have a variety of responsibilities such as:
- Handling phone calls, emails and common requests for first-line technical support;
- Analyzing technical problems (root cause analysis) on cars and light and/or heavy trucks of all makes and providing technical assistance to customers through all existing communication channels;
- Going through defined work instructions and escalation processes for all possible types of incidents. You hereby provide the necessary data/log files for a deeper analysis of the following support levels;
- Tracking all incidents in our internal incident management system;
- Maintain communication with other Bosch sites, departments and colleagues involved in the support processes.
What we offer:
- Be a part of our international network and profit from the diverse opportunities of a global employer: Training and internal growth opportunities.
- A full time job, long-term contract: Spanish Indefinido with a 30 days trial period.
- Work five days per week, for 39h office hours. The weekends are OFF.
- Salary 40.000€ - 46.000€ gross/year due to p'revious experience.
- For candidates living in the province of Barcelona, Madrid or Pontevedra we offer the hybrid working model (3 weeks from home - 1 week from the office). Candidates on other locations can work 100% remote, according to BOSCH SO HO policy.
- 32 paid days of holidays per year (28 calendar days + 4 working days).
- Work from home (teletrabajo) available. Working from other locations, including working from other European Union countries up to 15 days per day is permited.
- A unique and challenging position within an internationally operating company that deals with the latest technologies;
- Growth and training opportunities (both on the job and external training/courses.
- Free and confidential psychological support: Our employees can access free of charge a psychological support line attended by professionals.
- Discounts in BOSCH Home Appliances and products.
-5 years minimun of experience in car workshop.
- Fluency in Dutch (C2 level or equivalent), French (C1 level or equivalent) and English (B1/B2 Level) is required.
- Candidates must be available to work full time (39 Hours per Week)
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills, professional telephone etiquette, and the ability to handle stressful situations in an efficient, professional manner. Must have a sense of team response and assure 100% customer satisfaction.
- Recruitment process includes:
· HR Interview
· Technical interview and Language check
· Final interview
Why choose Bosch:
- In 2022, for the third year in a row, Bosch have received the World's Best Employe; award from Forbes/Statista, ranking us among the top 3% of the world's most attractive employers.
- At Bosch we believe that diversity is our strength. We look at diversity in gender, generation, nationalities, and culture as our advantage. We believe mixed teams to be more successful because they utilize the potential offered by different perspectives and solution strategies. We therefore promote mixed teams at all levels and draw on the entire talent pool.