DevOps Specialist - Oulu
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Oy
Bosch Sensortec is the technology leader in sensing solutions based on microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) and dedicated to the consumer electronics world. for smartphone applications, tablets, video game consoles, wearables, and the Internet of Things. The sensors enable devices to recognize their surroundings and to transmit the data collected. MEMS are therefore part of the foundation for a networked world. Our success in MEMS sensors and solutions is built on a remarkable team driven by passion, innovation and flexibility.
Here at Bosch, we are creating the future by inventing technologies and services of high quality that can enrich peoples' lives. Our promise to our employees is solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join us and feel the difference!
At our Finland ASIC development center locations at Oulu and Espoo we develop ASICs and SW applications for Bosch in consumer and industrial sensing applications.
We develop inertial sensor-based applications ranging from always-on use cases for wristbands and hearables up to exciting applications for smartwatches and smartphones. In all applications, the core signal processing algorithms are embedded in a framework that communicates with the sensors, enables power saving, guarantees real-time behavior and optimized performance.
- Create something new: As a member of DevOps team you develop Bosch Sensortec DevOps pipeline functionality, set up prototype platforms, benchmark and optimize the whole system. You can also help set up the development environment for specific projects and automate test cases.
- Shape the future: Exploit and push performance boundaries for resource constrained MCU based devices with limited computing power / memory footprint. Advance techniques in resource management under technical constraints such as battery lifetime, communication throughput, computing power and resource availability
- Experience international cooperation: Together with experienced colleagues You will contribute with new perspectives and ideas in an international team, in-person as well as remotely. Continuous improvement and innovation is in our DNA. You will have the opportunity to improve your skills based on feedback from different stakeholders – ranging from colleagues using your solutions to customers using our products. You will also be able to contribute to the community by reviewing the design and code developed by your peer engineers.
- Personality: You convince and inspire others with your ideas, and you are a positive team player with experience working in cross-cultural teams.
- Working Practice: High level of interdisciplinary teamwork, customer orientation, creative drive and entrepreneurial mindset.
- Experience and knowledge: Minimum 3 years of working experience in area of embedded software and systems, as well as a background in continuous integration, delivery, monitoring and optimization techniques. We expect experience in common DevOps tools, Python, bash scripting and integration of software components. Experience real-time programming in C/C++ is an advantage.
- Language: Proficient language skills in English.
- Education: Education: B.Sc degree or M.Sc. degree in electrical engineering, computer science or similar technology-related programs.
An exciting job at an international company who is working at the forefront of technology. Being a part of the Finnish department, you can become a part of the future!
A hybrid work form is possible after further coordination with managers.
Do you have any questions?
Then contact Hannu Rämäkkö +358(10)4808446, [email protected]