Process and Maintenance Engineer
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Semiconductor Penang Sdn Bhd
Bosch has been present in Malaysia since 1923, represented by Robert Bosch Sdn Bhd. In Malaysia, Bosch is active in four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. The company has three manufacturing sites and research and development offices in Penang, producing automotive electronics, power tools and steering systems, and soon a fourth plant with a final testing centre for sensors and semiconductors. In 2020, Bosch Malaysia generated consolidated sales of RM 518.4 million (108.1 million euros), and currently employs more than 4,000 associates.
PgP5 Plant is Bosch Group’s newest expansion in Malaysia a semiconductor test site in Batu Kawan Penang. The construction has begun in May 2021 and first series of production to commence in 2023. With the long-term forecasts for growth of semiconductor component quantities, coupled with the front-end production in Bosch’s Dresden facility in Germany, capacity expansion is required for the back-end production, which is the final testing phase of semiconductors and sensors. PgP5 will primarily focus on the final testing of components manufactured at Bosch Automotive Electronics’ fab in Dresden, Germany. The plant will also house R&D and training facilities.
Bosch in Malaysia is a part of the Bosch Group, a leading global supplier of technology and services. The Bosch Group’s strategic objective is to deliver innovations for a connected life. Bosch improves quality of life worldwide with products and services that are innovative and spark enthusiasm. In short, Bosch creates technology that is “Invented for life”.
- Perform maintenance according to maintenance plan on tilt table and calibration.
- Analysis of downtime reasons of the equipment, mechanical, electrical and electronic repairing of the equipment. Release of equipment according eng. specs.
- Localization of failures on measurement boards, PCBs and repair of boards.
- Mechanical, electrical alignment of the equipment according to supplier specification
- Autonomous adaption and extension of circuit diagrams according to engineering specification
- First contact person regarding appointments with equipment suppliers and regarding questions of the equipment suppliers. Monitoring of due dates. Technical discussions with supplier, engineering.
- Develop measures to reduce failures, to improve quality and output and to reduce costs together with the engineering
- Analysis of failures on carriers and their repair. Maintenance of carriers
- Placing into operation of carriers according to specification
- Align all changes with lead plant engineering
- 8D responsibility and hold lots dispose
- Instruction of Operators in alignment with Production Management
- Work in production.
- Support FMEA and Control Plan
- Ensure spare parts availability
- Execute any other related duties assigned by immediate supervisor from time to time.
Bachelors or Masters in the following field:-
1. Mechanical Engineering
2. Electrical Engineering
- Leave Entitlement e.g: Annual Leave, Medical Leave and etc
- Company Insurances and etc