- Legal Entity: Bosch Rexroth Oil Control S.p.A.
With its five product lines of compact hydraulics Bosch Rexroth Oil Control SpA, with factories in the province of Modena and Reggio Emilia and over 1,300 employees, has been producing and marketing compact hydraulic components for multiple applications for over 40 years, from aerial platforms to cranes, earth-moving machinery, agricultural machinery, industrial applications.
What characterizes Bosch Rexroth Oil Control S.p.A. is the ability to study customized solutions in relation to each specific customer requirement. For this reason, the products of Bosch Rexroth Oil Control S.p.A. they are synonymous with quality and represent a guarantee for the global market.
In industrial hydraulics, Bosch Rexroth is actively shaping the transition from conventional to intelligent and connected hydraulics. This opens up enormous potential for the easy and economical integration of machines and systems into modern industrial environments.
Our R&D department based in Nonantola (MO) is a center of global competence for Compact Hydraulic products
Our PURCHAISING department is looking for a collaborator to join the Nonantola Plant team
The professional profile has commercial and technical expertise, critical thinking and organizational skills to carry out market studies, negotiations, in order to identify the most effective solutions from time to time.
Some activities are:
• Strategic management of procurement of electronic/electrotechnical goods (motors, coils, sensors, custom wiring, industrial electronics)
• Strategic management of supplies of cast iron bodies (continuous casting and foundry castings) and management of the related outsourced machining
• Management of relationships with existing suppliers
• Negotiations of contracts and improvement of the supplier pool from a strategic point of view (interchangeability of suppliers, punctuality of deliveries, quality, reliability), through scouting activities
• Management of strategic suppliers in the APAC region (in particular India and China)
• Management of terms and conditions of payment
• Promotion of cost reduction/cost saving activities and projects
• Collaboration with the Logistics and Technical Office departments to find the best solution to offer to customers
• 5 years of experience in the job
• Degree: electrical/electrotechnical engineering degree preferred
• Knowledge of supplier assessment tools (vendor rating)
• Good knowledge of the English language
• Good knowledge of the Office package
• Willingness to travel abroad (infrequent)
• The ideal candidate is someone with good communication, relational, negotiation and management skills. Ability to synthesise, problem solving, result orientation and good organization complete the profile.
If you feel confident in the position don't hesitate to apply
take a look!
Bosch is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin or ancestry, age, disability or any other protected class
Want to know how to live #LikeABosch?
Moving stories and inspiring interviews. Experience the meaning of "invented for life" by Bosch completely new. Visit our international website.