Project Quality Engineer / McP kéziszerszámgyár /
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Power Tool Elektromos Szerszámgyártó Kft.
Would you like to contribute to the development of useful technologies with your ideas? Whether it's mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology, energy or construction technology: With us you have the opportunity to improve people's quality of life worldwide.
Welcome to the world of Bosch!
Robert Bosch Power Tool Elektromos Szerszágyártó Kft. was founded in Miskolc in November 2001, and today it has become a determining factor not only within the company group, but also in the region, becoming the largest Bosch power tool factory worldwide.
Our main products are:
- Green power tools and gardening tools for home use
- Blue power tools for industrial use
- Batteries for eBike and power tools
Our goal is to develop both ourselves and our products with the help of our coworkers.
Join our factory with more than 20 years of history, where approximately 4,500 employees currently enjoy the stability provided by our various industries.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure quality standards are met throughout the product development lifecycle.
- Technical coordination of quality issues in the development process.
- Develop and implement quality control plans and procedures for battery production.
- Identify potential quality issues, implementing preventive and corrective actions.
- Perform thorough product inspections, quality audits, and testing to ensure adherence to specifications and standards.
- Analyze and interpret quality data, generating reports and recommending product/process improvements.
- Support continuous improvement initiatives, such as lean manufacturing and automation projects.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or a related field.
- Proven experience in product development processes, preferably within power tool or battery projects.
- Strong knowledge of quality assurance principles, methodologies, and tools.
- Experience with project management tool (PMT) and failure mode and effects analysis (FMEA).
- Familiarity with lean manufacturing principles and process optimization.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Effective communication and collaboration abilities.
- Detail-oriented and committed to delivering high-quality results.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
What can you expect when you join our team?
In addition to the basic salary, we provide you with the following benefits:
- Travel subsidy: net HUF 30/km by car for addresses outside of Miskolc or full financing of MVK, Volán and MÁV passes
- Life and accident insurance
- We contribute to covering Home office costs
Your professional and personal development is important to us:
- Diverse career opportunities, managerial and expert career paths
- A personalized learning plan that matches your knowledge
- We support your studies! - study contracts and more flexible working
- Free professional and soft skills trainings
- To develop yourself, you will receive feedback from your manager every year, but you can also initiate this yourself
- With us, you are in control, in the interest of your development and professional progress we provide you with a number of tools to support this
We prioritize good atmosphere at work:
- We operate as an agile organization, so you can make decisions about your tasks together with your team
- You can work in modern offices
- We are waiting for you with our own cozy cafe, where you can relax between two tasks
- You can choose from our wide selection in our canteen
- We provide flexible working hours
- We support the home office, so you can do your tasks from the comfort of your home
- We organize team-building programs where you can build further relationships with your colleagues
We value and reward the performance of our employees:
- Employee of the year award
- Year-end bonus
- Loyalty bonus
We are a family-friendly workplace:
- Flexible working hours and a supported home office option to find a balance between work and private life
- When your children are starting kindergarten and nursery, you have the opportunity to choose groups supported by Bosch
- We offer discounted summer camp for your children, Bosch family day, where we welcome the members of your family with a colorful free program
By showing your access card, you can take advantage of employee discounts at more than 70 of our partners:
- Restaurant, hospitality
Preserving your health is also important to us:
- We organize health screening days, where you can take part in 40 examinations in one place at the same time with immediate evaluation
- We organize regular blood drives and reward participants
- You can take part in corporate challenges related to sports and a healthy lifestyle
EAP - You can count on us! program:
- The program helps to maintain physical and mental health and to make everyday challenges easier.
- Short, solution-oriented professional support in various areas (legal, financial, psycho-social, health care).
- The use of the program is free and strictly confidential - no name or personal data is provided.
If the above piqued your interest, click on the "Start application" button and send your CV so that we can contact you as soon as possible! 📞