C++ Software Engineer for (e-)Mobility (Cloud) Solutions, Engineering Center, Cluj/Bucharest
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.R.L.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Whether in areas of Automated Driving, Electric & Connected Mobility, IoT or Connectivity, our ideas make driving safer and more comfortable than ever before. This is only possible with the help of more than 1000 talented engineers from Bosch Engineering Center Cluj specialized in software, hardware & mechanics and reliability engineering, who work closely together with other Engineering Centers within Bosch and with Bosch Cluj Plant in order to offer unique products and AIoT solutions to our clients from around the world.
So, are you ready to shape the future of the mobility together with us? Let us tell you more. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
We are currently looking for a C++ Software Engineer to join our team and work on Automotive Applications for (e-) Mobility (Cloud) Solutions.
As part of the group, your aim will be to provide vehicle-to-cloud (ecosystem) Solutions & Services for the future Bosch Connected Powertrain products.
In the Engineering Applications & Services team we focus on the vehicle-side functionalities of the Connected Powertrain ecosystem. We provide Software Services for Connectivity, Computation & Data Processing projects clusters.
Description of the role
In your role you will be:
- Work in an agile development team to design, develop and implement Conected Powertrain System functions and components
- Analyzing & Adapting existing software functionalities
- Integrating & Validating the software in the project context
- Connected Powertrain systems, components, and software
- Programming language: C++
- Development environment: Linux/QNX (both POSIX-compliant), cross GCC, Cmake etc.
- Communication protocols: SomeIP, MQTT, etc.
- Architecture: Adaptive AUTOSAR or project specific
- Planning: Jira, Confluence
- Software Configuration Management: Git
- You have a University degree in Computer Science, Automation, Electronics and Telecommunications, Informatics or comparable;
- You have experience/expertise in μC/μP software development in automotive/consumer electronic field;
- You have experience with C/C++ programming languages;
- You have knowledge of software development tools, methods and processes;
- You are eager to work with the newest automotive technologies, understand complex systems and shape the behavior of the future cars;
- You are proactive and you adapt easily to new development environment, but don’t worry, we will be there every step of the way, supporting each other;
- You are self-motivated and take ownership of your tasks and projects;
- You’re a team player and offering and receiving feedback comes naturally;
- You take ownership of projects and tasks;
- You’re not afraid to think outside the box and try to find creative approaches to your challenges;
- English – a good level is mandatory;
- German – it is not mandatory, but it is an advantage;
Ways of Working
Hybrid working is the new way of working! We offer super nice and cozy office spaces, however you can also work from home if you feel like it (70% remote work)
Our #LikeABosch benefits:
- 25 days of annual leave
- Medical subscription
- Accident insurance
- A monthly budget which can be used for several different services on an online benefit platform
- Annual bonus
- Relocation bonus
- Lunch discounts
- Sport activities and well-being initiatives
- Technical and soft skills trainings
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Local and Global career development programs
- Bookster subscription