FullStack Developer for (e-)Mobility Cloud Solutions, Engineering Center, Cluj/Bucharest
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.R.L.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Whether in areas of Automated Driving, Electric & Connected Mobility, IoT or Connectivity, our ideas make driving safer and more comfortable than ever before. This is only possible with the help of our colleagues from Bosch Engineering Center - with offices in Cluj and Bucharest - specialized in software, hardware & mechanics and reliability engineering. We work closely together with other international mobility development teams and with the local Bosch Cluj Plant in order to offer unique products and AIoT solutions to our clients from around the world.
So, are you ready to shape the future of the mobility together with us? Let us tell you more. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
We are currently looking for a FullStack Developer to work within our team.
In this role for the Engineering & Data Solutions department you will develop and deliver, together with an internationally distributed team, in a hybrid working model, cloud-based software applications and platforms within the (e-)Mobility sector. Become part of our team and contribute to the future of (e-)Mobility!
In your role you will:
- Develop cloud-based (backend) software for large-scale, multi-tenant customer applications and platforms for connectivity projects;
- Design, develop, test, document, deploy and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable software while ensuring performance and quality standards;
- Analyze, debug and solve defects of existing functionalities;
- Participate actively in code reviews;
- Work in an agile environment within international distributed teams while collaborating closely with stakeholders (e.g. Product Owners, Solution Architects);
- Guide and mentor less experienced team members as well as contribute to technical on-boarding of new joiners;
- Java 11+;
- Public Cloud: Azure, AWS;
- Microservice architecture;
- Docker, Kubernetes;
- REST Services;
- Terraform (infrastructure as a code);
- Serverless architectures: Azure Functions/Lambda;
- Bachelor and/or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or comparable;
Hands on experience with:
- Web Services & REST APIs;
- Testing frameworks e.g., JUnit, Mockito;
- Relational and noSQL databases;
- Microservice architectures;
Good know-how of:
- Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment and DevOps concepts;
- Public cloud providers (e.g. Azure, AWS);
- Virtualization technologies e.g. Docker, Kubernetes;
- Team player, proactive, adaptable, self-organized and fast learner;
- Fluent in English both verbal and written;
Nice to have:
- Experience in designing and implementing highly available systems using load balancing, horizontal and vertical scalability;
- Exposure to Python;
- Experience following SAFe/Agile methodologies;
Your work-life balance is valuable to us, so we offer you:
- 25 Days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
Your health and well-being is important to us, so we have you covered:
- Medical subscription
- Accident insurance
- Sport activities and well-being initiatives
We believe in a Life-Long Learning approach, so you can take advantage of:
- Technical and soft skills trainings;
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Opportunity to attend conferences
- Bookster subscription
You will be part of a product company. You will contribute to developing end-to-end products that are delivered to Global OEMs.
On top of these, we are offering:
- A monthly budget which can be used for several different services on an online benefit platform
- Annual bonus
- Lunch discounts
Ready to work #LikeABosch?
We live by our values, have an open feedback culture and there is plenty of room for innovative ideas. All because a team is only as valuable as its members.