Power Electronic System Test Developer
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Kft.
Description of the department / Company Description
Do you want to transform your ideas into beneficial and valuable technologies? Whether in the field of Mobility Solutions, Consumer Goods, Industrial Technology or Energy and Building Technology - with us you improve the quality of life for people all over the world. Welcome to Bosch. The Powertrain Solutions division develops and manufactures innovative technologies for the entire powertrain in the market segments of Electrification, Passenger Cars, Commercial Vehicles and Off-Highway. With our trend-setting and innovative mobility concepts, we are a preferred worldwide partner for innovative solutions and dynamically contribute to the change in mobility. Doing so, we help our customers to significantly reduce their costs, fuel consumption and CO2 emissions.
The test developer works in the electric power train work field. Their tests are executed in lab environments on open and closed loop systems and on vehicle level. The main responsibility of a test developer includes defining and maintaining test specification based on internal and external (customer) requirements. Support test execution and he has an active role in problem solving. Clarify measurements results internally and externally (customer).
Your contribution to something big:
- Analyze and understand test requirements and Automotive standards (example: ISO26262)
- Develop test cases and specifications by defining test environment, test setup, test steps and acceptance criteria
- Support test lab team for correct test execution and project-based test requirement questions
- Analyze measurement data
- In case of failed tests define next steps (retest, HW/SW investigation, problem ticket, customer discussion etc.)
- Organize and lead meetings for the test result investigation with responsible support
- Create test reports based on the customer accepted format
- Support the test manager in planning of test activities
- Support FMEA and risk evaluation based on test results
What distinguishes you
- Completed studies in the field of Electrical or Mechatronics engineering
- Systematic and organized work ethics, self-initiative, goal-oriented, team player with intercultural competency
- Tool experience within the work area automated verification with configuration management (CM) systems (such as ALM, RQM, DOORS etc.) is advantage
- Knowledge about automotive standards (ASPICE, ISO26262) and ability to apply the knowledge to the daily work is advantage
- Methodological competence for systematic troubleshooting and analysis
- domain skills (theoretical and practical) in testing and test environment are advantage
- Very good command of English – German knowledge is advantage
flexible worktime options | benefits and services | childcare offers | medical services | employee discounts | various sports and health opportunities | on-site parking | catering facilities | good access to local public transport | room for creativity | urban infrastructure
If you require any further information, please feel free to contact us on the following number: +36 80 18 08 01. Our colleagues can help you with answers during the weekdays between 08:00 a.m. till 16:00 p.m.
Please apply with your English CV!