Financial Controller, Engineering Center, Cluj
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.R.L.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Whether in areas of Automated Driving, Electric & Connected Mobility, IoT or Connectivity, our ideas make driving safer and more comfortable than ever before. This is only possible with the help of more than 1000 talented engineers from Bosch Engineering Center Cluj specialized in software, hardware & mechanics and reliability engineering, who work closely together with other Engineering Centers within Bosch and with Bosch Cluj Plant in order to offer unique products and AIoT solutions to our clients from around the world.
So, are you ready to shape the future of the mobility together with us? Let us tell you more. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
In your role you will:
- Be involved in all necessary steps in period end closing, be able to confirm the result of the period;
- Conduct monthly business reporting – Actuals vs. Forecasts/Budget (tracking of P&L, cost, TNS, EBIT, identifying risks and opportunities, presenting to management);
- Be responsible with the perform cost allocations between departments;
- Be responsible for financial planning and analysis (planning of HC/PC, P&L and relevant KPIs) - Budget/Forecasts reports;
- Make ad-hoc analysis/cost scenarios to support and increase efficiency of the operational activities;
- Offer support with initiates measures to achieve targets;
- Evaluate business cases (e.g. hourly rate, productivity calculations, scenarios);
- Offer support for strategic decision making and business requests of management;
- Will contribute to continuous process improvement and documentation.
- University/College Degree in Accounting/ Finance/ Economy;
- Minimum 4 years working experience in Controlling;
- Experience with working in Accounting;
- Experience working with SAP or other ERP Systems;
- Reliable, accurate, team-oriented, able to work in an international environment;
- English – a good level is mandatory;
Nice to have:
- Good MS Office user knowledge;
- German – a good level is nice to have.
Ways of Working
Hybrid working is the new way of working! We offer super nice and cozy office spaces, however you can also work from home if you feel like it (70% remote work)
Our #LikeABosch benefits:
- 25 days of annual leave
- Medical subscription
- Accident insurance
- A monthly budget which can be used for several different services on an online benefit platform
- Annual bonus
- Relocation bonus
- Lunch discounts
- Sport activities and well-being initiatives
- Technical and soft skills trainings
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Local and Global career development programs
- Bookster subscription.