DevOps Engineer for ADAS Computing Platform, Engineering Center, Cluj
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.R.L.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Whether in areas of Automated Driving, Electric & Connected Mobility, IoT or Connectivity, our ideas make driving safer and more comfortable than ever before. This is only possible with the help of more than 1000 talented engineers from Bosch Engineering Center Cluj specialized in software, hardware & mechanics and reliability engineering, who work closely together with other Engineering Centers within Bosch and with Bosch Cluj Plant in order to offer unique products and AIoT solutions to our clients from around the world.
So, are you ready to shape the future of the mobility together with us? Let us tell you more. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
We are currently looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our Continuous Integration/Continuous Development (CI/CD) team.
In the Hardware related Software Group, we are building the next generation of ADAS Computing Platform to be used for Driver Assistance Systems and Automated Driving.
We are responsible for Prototype microprocessor and microcontroller software development, bring-up and BSP development of state-of-the-art SoC (Systems on a Chip). We are also integrating the software solutions in customer projects and bringing them to series production.
In your role you will:
- Develop CI/CD solutions as platform solution;
- Develop the DevOps solution based on Azure DevOps and GitHub;
- Integrate and configure the CI/CD platform solutions in the Customer Projects;
- Develop and implement Build infrastructure (CONAN, CMAKE);
- Discuss and align with internal Micro-controller, Micro-processor and InterSOC teams;
- Communicate with development partners and customers.
- Jenkins, Azure DevOps;
- Python, Bash, Powershell;
- AGILE Methodology.
- You have a Bachelor or master’s degree in computer science, Automation Electronics and Telecommunications, Informatics, Mathematics or comparable;
- You have 2+ years of experience in Continuous Integration, Continuous development;
- Previous experience setting up or maintaining CI pipelines (Jenkins, Azure DevOps, etc.);
- Good Scripting knowledge (Bash, Python, PowerShell);
- Basic Linux knowledge;
- Basic Embedded C knowledge;
- You have a Proactive mentality and high level of flexibility for AGILE working;
- You have an Open communication and Open Feedback mindset;
- You are eager to learn and develop yourself;
- English – a good level is mandatory.
Nice to have:
- Build infrastructure experience (CONAN, CMAKE);
- Good C++ and Embedded C knowledge.
Hybrid working is the new way of working! We offer super nice and cozy office spaces, however you can also work from home if you feel like it (70% remote work)
Our #LikeABosch benefits:
- 25 days of annual leave
- Medical subscription
- Accident insurance
- A monthly budget which can be used for several different services on an online benefit platform
- Annual bonus
- Relocation bonus
- Lunch discounts
- Sport activities and well-being initiatives
- Technical and soft skills trainings
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Local and Global career development programs
- Bookster subscription