Health, Safety and Environmental Manager
- Legal Entity: ROBERT BOSCH FUEL SYSTEMS LLC
Do you want to work on beneficial technologies shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology, or energy and building technology, with us you will have the chance to improve quality of life across the globe. Welcome to Bosch, a company that embraces work/life balance.
Let’s grow together. - Grow into countless new roles, positions, and opportunities.
Let’s enjoy more. - Balance your life, job environment, and rewards to make it all worthwhile.
Let’s inspire each other. - Stay true to your values and be inspired to create a better future.
The Manager - HSE will be based in Anderson SC and be responsible for several locations in SC and GA. This position will be responsible for ensuring targets are met regarding HSE processes. This position will work hand in hand with site management to communicate, mentor, support and ensure overall compliance of the site that include the below and more.
- Maintain safety & environmental standards based on risk/hazard analysis to meet regulatory requirements and HSE management systems (ISO 14001, ISO 45001 and OSHA VPP)
- Collaborate and participate as a valued member of the site leadership team to provide HSE guidance, technical support and coordinate activities and processes
- Lead and/or provide input for the specification, design, build and launch of new processes or regulations
- Analyze existing and future regulatory requirements.
- Collaborate with other RBNA HSE sites, regions and C/SE to improve overall performance in North America
- Bachelors Degree required. Preferred disciplines: Engineering, Physics or Chemistry, Public Health and Safety
- 7+ years HSE experience in manufacturing environment
- Experience supporting Corporate HSE initiatives, including EHS metrics reporting and audits
- 3+ years HSE managerial experience or oversight of manufacturing sites
- Ability to work as part of a team, while driving individual project work and activities towards the team's goals
- CSP, CIH or CHMM Certification
- Embrace responsibility, initiative, capacity to work independently and dedication to producing high quality work through a high level of personal motivation, integrity, and accountability.
- Must have the ability to prioritize in a challenging environment of competing needs, implement and bring projects to closure in a timely manner.
- Effective communicator with demonstrated ability to interact comfortably and communicate effectively to multiple cross functional audiences and teams.
- Strong computer and data management skills desired. Experience with web-based applications, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Power BI, etc.
- Heavy emphasis on knowledge of regulatory bodies and standards (OSHA, EPA, ISO, NFPA, DOT, RCRA, TSCA, etc.) Professional training a plus.
- Electrical safety knowledge that include regulations (NFPA70E, OSHA and NEC)
- Ability to travel within region up to 10% of time
Not Ready to Apply?
Be the first to hear about insider news, events and job opportunities, sign up for the appropriate Bosch Talent Community below.
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
AWIM (A World In Motion)
Indefinite U.S. work authorized individuals only. Future sponsorship for work authorization unavailable.