Working Student - Supporting Maintenance, BljP
- Legal Entity: Bosch Service Solutions S.R.L.
Let’s turn visions into reality. At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our areas of activity are every bit as diverse as our outstanding Bosch teams around the world. Their creativity is the key to innovation through connected living, mobility or industry. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
Every year, several thousands of young people on practical placements with Bosch experience daily work at first hand. With this long term internship opportunity they are actively integrated into projects and are fully incorporated in the daily work of one of the world's largest industrial corporations. The new specialist experience you gather will help you choose the future focus of your studies and the way you wish to launch your professional career. One thing is sure: Exciting and interesting tasks await you!
- Understanding (deepening) the mode of operation of production equipment;
- Provides support in applying the maintenance strategy;
- Provides support in the process of organizing and managing spare parts;
- Participates, without intervening, in the event of malfunctions;
- Proposes theoretical solutions regarding the repair of defects;
- Consult the technical documentation of the machines regarding the electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic diagram, spare parts;
- Other duties and responsibilities assigned by the hierarchical superior of a temporary nature, specific to the position.
- Higher studies in progress, in the technical field
- English skills : A1/A2
- Result orientation
- Orientation towards the future
- Organizational spirit
- Ability to solve problems
- Meal vouchers – 20 RON/ working day
- 25 holidays annually
- Flexible work schedule possibilities within Romania
- Relocation package
- Transportation support
- Company performance bonus
- Gift vouchers
- Spring bonus
- Summer bonus
- Loyalty bonus
- Seniority bonus
- Childbirth support
- Referral bonus - in case you recommend a friend for the company
- Language courses - a new language is the key to a new world, and we encourage you to attend these language courses in the company
- Medical services - health is the priority for us, so we offer medical services in the factory premises includes free of charge medical consultation and check-ups
- Sport and recreational possibilities - being active fosters great performance therefore we offer discounts for sports activities: zumba, aerobics, pillates, gyms, tennis, basketball, football, volleyball and many more
- Bosch projects that take you out of your comfort zone - we work on projects from start to finish and we take full responsibility for our products
- Opportunity to attend conferences - networking and exchanging ideas are an essential part of our professional life, so we invite you to attend local technical conferences and workshops.
- Internal development programs - experts and leaders need to continuously develops. That's why we have programs within the company development for project managers, line managers and specialist
- Trainings and certifications - your professional development and is a priority for us, so we invite you to participate at national and international technical trainings and soft skills.
- Diversity and multicultural mentality - represented over 10 different nationalities and languages are spoken by our colleagues