Embedded C/C++ Software Engineer with Linux/QNX for ADAS Computing Platform, Engineering Center, Bucharest
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.R.L.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Whether in areas of Automated Driving, Electric & Connected Mobility, IoT or Connectivity, our ideas make driving safer and more comfortable than ever before. This is only possible with the help of more than 1000 talented engineers from Bosch Engineering Center Cluj specialized in software, hardware & mechanics and reliability engineering, who work closely together with other Engineering Centers within Bosch and with Bosch Cluj Plant in order to offer unique products and AIoT solutions to our clients from around the world.
So, are you ready to shape the future of the mobility together with us? Let us tell you more. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
We are currently looking for an Embedded C/C++ Engineer with Linux/QNX to work within our teams.
In the Hardware related Software Group, we are building the next generation of ADAS Computing Platform to be used for Driver Assistance Systems and Automated Driving.
We are responsible for Prototype microprocessor software development, bring-up and BSP development of state-of-the-art SoC (Systems on a Chip). We are also integrating the software solutions in customer projects and bringing them to series production.
In your role you will:
- Develop prof of concepts and prototypes for new System on a Chip (microprocessor side);
- Analyze, Create, Integrate, and test concepts for Linux/QNX booting / bring-up / integration of software;
- Implement and integrate of BSP software;
- Adaptation of Linux/QNX Drivers for new Hardware;
- Develop and implement AZURE DevOps concepts (Building /Testing /Flashing/Release pipelines);
- Develop and implement Build infrastructure (CONAN, CMAKE);
- Develop and integrate VRTE/AOS modules.
- Microprocessor Software development on SoC (System on a Chip);
- PCIe, Ethernet, CAN, CAN-FD, FlexRay, XCP, UDS;
- AGILE Methodology;
- AZURE DevOps;
Who you are:
- You have a Bachelor or master’s degree in computer science, Automation Electronics and Telecommunications, Informatics, Mathematics or comparable;
- You have least 2 years of experience in Software Development in C/C++ for Embedded Systems;
- Previous experience developing, integrating, and testing Linux/QNX low level drivers;
- Good C++ and Embedded C knowledge;
- Basic Linux/QNX knowledge;
- You have a Proactive mentality and high level of flexibility for AGILE working;
- You have an Open communication and Open Feedback mindset;
- You are eager to learn and develop yourself;
- English – a good level is mandatory.
Nice to have:
- Extensive Linux/QNX BSP Driver development experience;
- Adaptive AUTOSAR;
- Scripting know-how;
- Azure DevOps experience;
- Build infrastructure experience (CONAN, CMAKE).
Hybrid working is the new way of working! We offer super nice and cozy office spaces, however you can also work from home if you feel like it (70% remote work)
Our #LikeABosch benefits:
- 25 days of annual leave
- Medical subscription
- Accident insurance
- A monthly budget which can be used for several different services on an online benefit platform
- Annual bonus
- Relocation bonus
- Lunch discounts
- Sport activities and well-being initiatives
- Technical and soft skills trainings
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Local and Global career development programs
- Bookster subscription