Team Leader in HR Services (Entry administration)
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Kft.
In April 2021 we established the first regional HR Service Hub of Bosch in Central Eastern Europe (CEE) based in Budapest. For our future growth, we are looking for our next motivated and service-minded team members with a high customer-orientation.
We are searching for our highly motivated Onboarding Team Leader to join the Staffing team of our Hub and to leading and developing our HR Onboarding Specialists. In this role, you will be responsible for Coordinating activities for all locations in scope of the HR Service within the designated region and to provide outstanding HR operational support to our employees and managers and to maintain operational performance.
Your tasks will be:
- You coordinate, lead, and motivate the team of HR Specialists around the field of HR Onboarding (recording newcomers' data, contract creation, SAP maintenance, medical check-ups and archiving) to provide great HR services within our region in Central & Eastern Europe.
- You lay strong focus on compliance, standards and regulations by ensuring that all activities are completed in full accordance with national regulations, standards and SLAs.
-You ensure the high quality and deadlines of the onboarding documentation and processes on a daily basis.
-You ensure the collection, completion and processing of the required data, reports, statistics and presentations (usually in English) on the basis of existing templates.
- Development, coaching, retention, talent management of your team, and you will be also involved in recruitment and performance management of your team.
- You keep active contact with the country stakeholders to keep them informed, engaged and to reach high customer satisfaction.
- You detect improvement, automation, optimization opportunities and drive continuous improvement activities within your team.
- You also measure customers' satisfaction and handle issues in case of escalation.
Which requirements are important to us?
- Background: You have Bachelor's degree in business administration or related field.
- Experience: You have experience in leading a team and have at least 5 years of experience in Onboarding or related HR services.
- Personality: You have people management skills, combined with a great service mindset.
You are analytical, self-organized, and a well-structured personality.
- Languages: You have advanced Hungarian and English (C1) knowledge, and other foreign languages are advantageous (e.g. Serbian, Czech/Slovak).
Your future job location offers you:
flexible worktime options | benefits and services | childcare offers | medical services | employee discounts | various sports and health opportunities | on-site parking | catering facilities | good access to local public transport | room for creativity | urban infrastructure
Please apply with English CV!