HR Services Team Leader (German speaking) for HR Service Hub
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Kft.
In April 2021 we've newly established the first regional HR Service Hub of Bosch in Central Eastern Europe (CEE) based in Budapest. For this great opportunity, we are looking for motivated and service-minded team members with a high customer-orientation.
We are searching for a talented HR Services Team Leader with excellent people skills to join our Hub for leading and developing our HR Specialist. To provide outstanding HR operational support to our employees and managers and to maintain operational performance.
Your tasks will be:
- You manage, lead, and motivate the team of german speaking HR Specialists around the fields of HR Administration to provide great HR services within our region in Central & Eastern Europe
- You plan, organize, follow-up, and coach the team’s and the individual’s performance to ensure that the level of services meet our customer’s expectations
- You handle the recruitment, development, coaching, retention, talent-, succession- and performance management activities for your team
- You lay strong focus on compliance, standards, and standardization by making sure that all activities are performed and delivered according to the country rules, regulations, and SLAs
- You keep active contact with the country stakeholders to keep them informed, engaged and to reach high customer satisfaction
- You detect improvement, automation, optimization opportunities and drive continuous improvement activities within your team
- You measure customer satisfaction and handle the issues in case of escalations
Which requirements are important to us?
- Background: You have a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related areas
- Experience: You have experience in leading a team and have at least 5 years of experience in HR Services
- Personality: You have excellent people skills, seasoned with great service mindset. You are analytical, self-organized, structured individual.
- Languages: You have advanced German and English skills (C1). Other foreign languages are beneficial.
Your future job location offers you:
flexible work-time options | benefits and services | childcare offers | medical services | employee discounts | various sports and health opportunities | on-site parking | catering facilities | good access to local public transport | room for creativity | urban infrastructure
Please apply with your English CV!