Expert in Compensation & Benefits
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Kft.
In April 2021 we've established the first regional HR Service Hub of Bosch in Central Eastern Europe (CEE) based in Budapest. For this great opportunity, we are looking for our first motivated and service-minded team members with a high customer-orientation.
We are searching for a highly motivated Specialist to join the Compensation & Benefits team of our Hub. In this role, you will be mainly responsible for compensation related administration for all locations in scope of the HR Service within Central Eastern Europe.
Your tasks will be:
- Expert in UK benefits and run operation to related topics (such as.: Health Insurance, Private Medical Insurance, Company car, Pension Administration)
- Coordinate and manage policy renewals, lialising with suppliers in order to identify and implement best practices and market trends
- Being a key contact for external C&B service providers, attend regular meetings
- Regularly present actual C&B related topics to HRBPs, local HR manager & other stakeholders
- Contact partner for topic of expertise, proactively search for information regarding legal, governmental and tariff changes in the area of Compensation and Benefits. Further clarification in regards to content and technical realization of the topic, not limited to HRS department
- Providing first-level contact to UK employees (login issues, policy terms, application)
-Screen, process, edit incoming orders or forward them within the Compensation and Benefits team, according to defined work instructions. As well as ensure the maintenance of all relevant data in the corresponding IT systems for this specific area
- Document preparation, taking company and local regulations into consideration
- Gather required data and information, working on and complementing unclear positions, potentially finding solutions in collaboration with other outside parties
- Analyze existing standard processes within the area and work on solutions to optimize and guarantee their best execution. Coordinate new and further procedures with superiors and customers
Which requirements are important to us?
- Background: You have a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related areas.
- Experience: You have minimum 3-5 years of previous experience in HR, specifically in the field of Compensation & Benefits, which is not limited only to administrational tasks. Working experience in international enviroment is a must. Experience in UK project is an advantage.
- Personality: You are analytical and proactive. You have excellent communication and organizational skills. Strong presentational skills are also required.
- Working practice: You are able to make decisions and select solutions self-sufficiently based on your analytical skill set, as well as coordinate across hierarchical levels in case of routine questions within the area of expertise.
- Languages: You have advanced English and Hungarian skills (written and spoken). Other foreign languages are beneficial.
Your future job location offers you:
flexible worktime options | benefits and services | childcare offers | medical services | employee discounts | various sports and health opportunities | on-site parking | catering facilities | good access to local public transport | room for creativity | urban infrastructure