HR Administration Internship
- Legal Entity: Bosch Rexroth S.p.A
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. It employs roughly 410,000 associates worldwide. The company generated sales of 78.5 billion euros in 2018. Its operations are divided into four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. As a leading IoT company, Bosch offers innovative solutions for smart homes, smart cities, connected mobility, and connected manufacturing. It uses its expertise in sensor technology, software, and services, as well as its own IoT cloud, to offer its customers connected, crossdomain solutions from a single source. The Bosch Group’s strategic objective is to create solutions for a connected life.
The special ownership structure of Robert Bosch GmbH guarantees the entrepreneurial freedom of the Bosch Group, making it possible for the company to plan over the long term and to undertake significant upfront investments in the safeguarding of its future.
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch.
As a global partner, Bosch Rexroth supports mechanical and plant engineering challenges around the world with its cutting-edge technology and unique industry knowledge. More than 32,300 employees worldwide work on safe, efficient, intelligent and powerful solutions. For example, they help in the economical production of small batch sizes, or save energy while simultaneously raising productivity. With our cross-technology portfolio, digital services and comprehensive service, we are your partner for machines and plants.
Today you can be part of this world. We are looking for great talents and the next one could be YOU.
WHEN YOU MOVE, YOU WIN. SO, MOVE WITH US!
What will you take care of?
As an HR Administration Intern, you will be part of the Bosch Rexroth HR team:
Take on responsibility:
- You will support the HR Administration team activities across HR processes like onboarding, performance, and termination.
- You will learn the usage of the main HR & Bosch Corporate tools.
- You will support the contact with external agencies as well as Universities for new contracts’ activations.
- Furthermore, you will give support to Administration activities, with a “hands on” and direct approach on Payroll activities, SAP tickets, new employees’ requirements.
- You will be part of a dynamic, positive team, always aimed to offer to Bosch Rexroth employees the best support, as a "business partners".
Help shaping the future:
- Together with you, we will maintain our commitment and our attention to the Group's employees effective.
- You are a recent graduate in Human Resources, Economics or Management Engineering
Experience and knowledge:
- You are skilled with the main IT tools (MS Office) and in particular with Excel.
Soft and Organizational Skills:
- You focused on the details, but also aware of the “big picture”; a result-oriented person. You are a good listener and have good interpersonal skills. You are a team worker and a self-starter person.
Bosch is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin or ancestry, age, disability or any other protected class.