Junior Technical Project Manager
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.R.L.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. The Bosch headquarters has been located in Bucharest since 1994. From Bucharest are coordinated the local sales activities for several divisions: Mobility Solutions, Consumer Goods and Energy and Building Technology products.
We grow together in a place where our associates can discover new directions and reinvent themselves, with many ways of working and areas to explore.
We enjoy the benefits of a work-life balance program and reward packages that match each lifestyle. For those who want to take up professional or personal challenges, we provide access to our internal training platforms, for both the associates and for the working students.
We inspire each other for a better today, in an environment defined by diversity and with solid values: cooperation openness, respect, and trust. Through our partnership with the local universities, by offering inspiring working conditions, and getting involved in social projects, we work for a better tomorrow.
Our responsibility goes far beyond business. We’re independent of stock markets and bound to the purpose of the Robert Bosch Foundation; our success directly benefits society, the environment, and future generations.
Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other.
Join in and feel the difference.
- Plans software development activities, application, testing, validation, delivery for the projects for which he is responsible and agrees with the regional project manager
- Follows the activities related to the projects from a technical point of view in all its phases.
- Develops the local relationship with RTR locally.
- Monitors and verifies that the technical specifications are introduced in the DOORS program
- Receives, verifies and coordinates the implementation process regarding the analysis of the technical specifications received from the client
- Manages the entire process regarding the technical documentation for the client in such a way that the development of the stages is done in accordance with the planning
- Check and ensure that test reports are complete and correct
- Monitors and verifies the existence of test containers for each project / stage
- Organizes joint tests with the client for new functions implemented in the project
- Updates the database (xls file) with vehicle variants, software / calibrations and related functions for software configuration by the SW team, respectively with the client / internal specifications applicable for each stage of the project
- Actively participates in project coordination meetings with the client regarding the technical aspects and development / development of the project
- Reports to the management and the team about the status of the project (risks, problems, etc.) depending on the needs, activities carried out locally with Renault and information on the Romanian car market
- Checks and updates the technical data in CC project management SW
- Proposes and agrees both with the internal team and with the client the terms and technical aspects related to the implementation of the SW requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in engineering.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar position.
- Driver license - category B.
- Diversified technical experience (e.g. System ing, Embedded software, electronics, mechanics, vehicle dynamics).
- Engineer with dominant embedded systems / automotive is a plus.
- Complex Problem Solving.
- Project Management in Automotive is a plus.
- Critical Thinking.
- Good communication, responsible and rigorous.
- Client orientation.
- Advanced English language level. German or French is a plus.
- Labor Contract through Adecco
Your work-life balance is valuable to us, so we offer you:
- 25 Days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
Your health and well-being is important to us, so we have you covered:
- Medical subscription
- Accident insurance
- Sport activities and well-being initiatives
We believe in a Life-Long Learning approach, so you can take advantage of:
- Technical and soft skills trainings;
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Local and Global career development programs
- Opportunity to attend conferences
- Bookster subscription
On top of these, we are offering:
- A monthly budget which can be used for several different services on an online benefit platform
- Annual bonus
Ready to work #LikeABosch?
We live by our values, have an open feedback culture and there is plenty of room for innovative ideas. All because a team is only as valuable as its members.