Fullstack Web Developer for Software Campus, Engineering Center, Cluj/Bucharest
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.R.L.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Whether in areas of Automated Driving, Electric & Connected Mobility, IoT or Connectivity, our ideas make driving safer and more comfortable than ever before. This is only possible with the help of more than 1000 talented engineers from Bosch Engineering Center Cluj specialized in software, hardware & mechanics and reliability engineering, who work closely together with other Engineering Centers within Bosch and with Bosch Cluj Plant in order to offer unique products and AIoT solutions to our clients from around the world.
So, are you ready to shape the future of the mobility together with us? Let us tell you more. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
We are currently looking for a “Fullstack Web Developer” to work within our team which focuses on hybrid architectures, design, development, and automation of infrastructure.
You will be part of the AE Software Campus team with the mission to push software excellence at Bosch forward, you will be working closely with multiple partners inside Bosch on a variety of internal solutions in the Digital and Automotive world.
Our technology stack can differ depending on the stakeholders that we work with, however, as a member of our team, you will:
- Shape the transformation of Bosch towards an AIoT company with a modern software culture.
- Develop web and cloud-based software, working close with the stakeholders to implement the best solutions.
- Design, build, deploy and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Take active part in planning, testing, and releasing the software features and solutions.
- Work close with architects to fit you implementation inside the cloud infrastructure. (i.e. Microservices Architecture, RESTful APIs, Azure).
- Work close with DevOps for promoting cloud-based test automation solutions and deployment strategy to optimize services.
- At least 3 years of software development experience with of least one of the following programming languages Python, Java, C#, Node – the language depends on the project
- Proficient using HTML, CSS and CSS libraries (Material Design, MUI, Fluent UI etc) and DOM manipulation understanding
- Good understanding of OOP
- Good understanding of version control systems (Git etc.)
- Good experience with Web Services, REST APIs or Message Brokers
- Good experience using microservices based architectures
- Good experience using database systems (SQL, NoSQL)
“Nice to have” Skills:
- Experience with Public Clouds (Azure/AWS)
- Familiar with CI systems (GitHub Actions, Jenkins, Azure Pipelines etc.)
- Familiar with concepts like operability and observability with tools such as: (Grafana, Splunk etc.)
- Familiar with Docker
- Familiar with Artifactory
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or equivalent field
- Good competencies in spoken and written English.
Your work-life balance is valuable to us, so we offer you:
- 25 Days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us.
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that.
Your health and well-being are important to us, so we have you covered:
- Medical subscription
- Accident insurance
- Sport activities and well-being initiatives
We believe in a Life-Long Learning approach, so you can take advantage of:
- Technical and soft skills trainings.
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Local and Global career development programs
- Opportunity to attend conferences
- Bookster subscription
You will be part of a product company. You will contribute to developing end-to-end products that are delivered to Global OEMs.
On top of these, we are offering:
- A monthly budget which can be used for several different services on an online benefit platform
- Annual bonus
- Lunch discounts
Ready to work #LikeABosch?
We live by our values, have an open feedback culture and there is plenty of room for innovative ideas. All because a team is only as valuable as its members.