Hardware & Software Test System Engineer (f./m./div.)
- Legal Entity: Bosch Car Multimedia Portugal
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
The company' success lies in its highly specialized and innovative team, and on the technological know-how which makes Bosch the leading supplier in the automotive market.
Bosch is becoming one of the world's leading companies in the field of the Internet of Things (IoT). At the Bosch Research & Development Center in Braga, more than 350 engineers develop car multimedia solutions and the most innovative localization, perception and safety sensors that are helping to shape connected and autonomous mobility. From hardware to software to physics, we have all kinds of opportunities waiting for you.
- Evaluate test specifications requirements and perform testing systems quotations
- Perform machine acceptance assessment according Bosch requirements
- Develop and debug SW and HW for test systems
- Creating test systems including SW and HW according test specifications
- Evaluate testing systems performance and manager continues improvements
- Keep test SW under version control
- Request testing SW changes and report alterations
- Testing support during sample productions and productions series
- Implement test software changes and manage changes impact
- Perform project performance report
- Perform necessary documentation for test stations release.
- Master’s degree in Electronics /Electrical /Software Engineer or similar
- Good English proficiency
- Good communication skills and teamwork
- Open minded for intercultural collaboration
- Datasheet analysis expertise know-how
- HW and SW competence knowledge
- Communication protocols competence knowledge.
What we offer you:
Challenges in an international environment | career opportunities in one of the best companies in the world | flexible hours | medical services | discounts for employees | sports and health related activities | canteen | good access to public transports | space for creativity.
Success stories don´t just happen. They are made...
Make it happen. We are looking forward to your application!