Internal Communications & CSR
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.R.L.
At Bosch, we care. For you, our business, and our environment.
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch. Whether in areas of mobility, industrial technology, consumer goods, or energy and building technology: Bosch makes a decisive contribution to improving the quality of life of this generation and those to come. This is only possible with a global network of more than 405,000 highly committed employees, with pioneers who break new technical ground every day. So why not join us in starting something remarkable?
Make it happen.
- Conceptualize and create relevant content and reports for various communication channels internally and externally (Corporate website, internal digital and print channels, social media channels, corporate brochure, power point presentations)
- Know the overall communication strategy for Bosch in Romania and support its implementation
- Utilise central communications material and localize accordingly
- Research relevant data on the external medium (political/economical/trends) for preparation of Management communications
- Actively participate in the meetings for the synchronization of activities in order to achieve the objectives of communicating / promoting the image of the Bosch Group in Romania.
- Collaborate effectively with the communication team and CSR (Corporate Social Responsability) responsible from Bosch locations, as well as with other stakeholders (beneficiaries, public authorities, employees, NGOs, suppliers).
- Provide support for/carries out internal communication activities and events for the Bucharest location, in accordance with the organization's annual strategy (gifts for employees/partners - e.g. Christmas, anniversaries, holiday parties, family day, internal contests)
- Support the communication team in organizing and preparing external communication events
- Maintain contact with suppliers specialized in the creation of communication materials (including website) and events and supervise the creation of communication materials/events
- Identify, plan, develop and implement CSR programs for the headquarter in Bucharest or at national level, in line with the Bosch Romania CSR strategy.
- Coordinate the CSR programs, including volunteering activities, charitable actions, and/or sponsorship, logistical aspects, the relationship with the parties involved for the headquarter in Bucharest.
- Track of coordinated CSR initiatives and events: post-event analyses, number of participants, number of beneficiaries, budget, activities, satisfaction rate, etc.
- Create and publish materials regarding CSR actions for the headquarter in Bucharest, or for the Bosch Group in Romania, for the website, intranet, internal magazine, social media, with the aim of improving the visibility/positive image and reputation of the Bosch Group in Romania.
- Manage CSR budget for the headquarter and ensure that all internal regulations and legislation are respected
- Maintain contact and collaborate with Bosch Romania Foundation
- Provide support for all internal/external communication activities carried out by the Corporate Communication department.
- minim 2-3 years’ experience in operational communication field (corporate communication, PR agency, journalism, marketing communication, media relations, NGO)
- Strong skills in editing and writing target-group specific content for various formats (internal/external)
- Track record in research skills (political/economical/trends), content creation/storytelling
- Project coordination or event organization experience
- Experience in leading external vendors or service providers/agencies
- Experience with CSR projects or volunteering activities
- Excellent communication skills (oral & writing)
- Conveying messages in a simple and target-oriented way
- Strong conceptual & analytical skills
- Communicative personality
- Good social competence
- Well organised, self-confident, independent, proactive
- High degree of self-initiative, independent style of working
- Advanced degree in a communication-specific studies such as corporate communications, journalism, marketing communications, online communications, languages (English)
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, hybrid program;
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Mentoring programs;
- Inspiring working conditions – best place to work;
- Team-building – because together is always better.
After you followed all the required steps on our platform, you will receive an e-mail for GDPR
(General Data Protection Regulation) compliance.
Only those applicants who give their agreement will receive a feedback from us.
Any other questions? Feel free to e-mail me on [email protected] and I will
come with an answer shortly.