- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Ltd.
Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life and make a difference. Welcome to Bosch.
Robert Bosch Ltd looks forward to receiving your application!
Closing Date: 15th April 2023
Within area of operation, the BSC Multi-skilled Technician will:
- Diagnose and repair the complete range of Bosch Power Tools
- Work to national and EU laws and regulations in regards to testing and repairing of products
- Achieve turnaround targets from a customer view as defined by ASA
- Achieve productivity targets from an internal view as defined by ASA
- Spare Parts Handlager logistics
- Accurately entering information into repair system REMAS
- Cover for other team members (in BSC and Second level support)
- Reporting back to RCM/QMM on possible quality concerns
- Delivery of spare parts into Handlager and to technicians
- The return of spare parts to LDC
- Spare parts planning
- Service training for internal and external customers
- Achieve turnaround targets as defined by ASA
- Processes including SAP/REMAS/PCG21
- Electrically and mechanically competent
- Have both excellent application and technical knowledge of the products returned for repair
- Look to achieve first time resolution on returned products
- Work in systematic and tidy way to achieve pre-set targets set by ASA.
- Be aware of all law and regulations required in the repair of the various products
- Assist in all aspects of the business as and when is required
We offer a competitive salary and pension contributions. With a great package of benefits including annual bonus, a health cash plan, life assurance and other discounted benefits. We will also provide many opportunities for personal and professional development.