Mobility Solutions Agent
- Legal Entity: Bosch Service Solutions, S.A.U.
Bosch Service Solutions is a leading global supplier of Business Process Outsourcing for complex business processes and services. Using the latest technology and the Internet of Things, the Bosch division develops integrated and innovative service solutions in the areas of Mobility, Monitoring, and Customer Experience. Around 9,500 associates at 28 locations support national and international customers in more than 35 languages, primarily from the automotive, travel and logistics sectors as well as information and communication technology.
Connectivity opens up new opportunities to develop and improve vehicles and mobility services, which makes mobility safer, more efficient, and more convenient. By seamlessly connecting users, vehicles, and services over the internet, drivers also get a fascinating experience and ultimately have more fun behind the wheel. That is why Bosch connects the systems and services inside and outside vehicles, transforming them into intelligent mobility solutions.
Archimedes had one of his best ideas in the bath. We know that good ideas can arise anywhere and, with our flexible working policy, you can work in a way that suits you, your project and your team.
Ready to learn, grow and inspire others? We are looking for talented profiles for our Mobility Solutions Services.
In exchange we are ready to offer you all our best: top-class training programs, plenty of support for your professional and personal development, and the cherry on top: With us, you can develop as an expert, leader, in agile teams or projects, switching functional areas, projects or functions. There are many options open to you and many ways you can define your career. Whichever direction you choose, we'll help get you there.
Some of your daily responsibilities will be (but not limited to):
· Providing Concierge Services to clients: Personal assistance for information and bookings on the move. The Bosch Concierge Service provides a personal assistant that can access recommendations, reservations, weather reports and travel advice in a matter of seconds· Provide information to the client and answer to all claims, concerns, suggestions or queries related to the contracted service.
· Emergency Calls Response: Vehicles automatically transmit all data relating to accidents to the Bosch monitoring center. Your mission will be to immediately make contact with the vehicle occupants and coordinate further measures.
- Coordinate Roadside Assistance for drivers: Bosch Roadside Assistance provides support in the event of breakdowns or accidents. At the touch of a button, data is transmitted to our service center where it is analyzed. Based on the diagnostic, Your mission will be to arrange the appropriate assistance services. If the car cannot be repaired on the spot, your role will be to ensure that your customer stays mobile by arranging a replacement car, a hotel and onward mobility.
- Track stolen vehicles: Bosch has an effective solution in the form of Stolen Vehicle Tracking. You will help your customers to locate and recover their stolen vehicle. As soon as the theft is reported to the police, our monitoring center collects all vehicle data and determines the precise vehicle position via GPS tracking
What we offer
· Be a part of our international network and profit from the diverse opportunities of a global employer: Training and internal growth opportunities.
- Work from home (teletrabajo) available. Please check your recruiter for details on the BOSCH work from home policy. You can also work up to 15 days per year from another European Countries (terms and conditions apply).
- Please kindly note that for candidates living in the province of Barcelona, Madrid and Pontevedra we offer the hybrid working model (3 weeks from home - 1 week from the office)
- Expert trainers will guide your training during your first weeks, and you will be assigned an 'Onboarding Specialist' to help you on your onboarding phase to BOSCH.
- Free and confidential psychological support: Our employees can access free of charge a psychological support line attended by professionals.
- For salary and compensation package details, please reach your recruiters.
- This is not a contractual offer. For vacany details please consult with your recruiter.
-Must have strong verbal and written communication skills, professional telephone etiquette, and the ability to handle stressful situations in an efficient, professional manner. Must have a sense of team response to satisfy sales goals and assure 100% customer satisfaction.
- Fluency in one or more european languages (C2 level, Native or equivalent) and English (C1 Level) is required. Multiple language capability is desirable.
- Candidates must hold a valid EU working permit and a spanish NIE number.
Impress us with your competence, personality, and commitment, and you'll be able to set out on a new career path. It is your expertise, commitment, and experience which makes our services "Invented for life" and sparks enthusiasm in our customers.
Discover new directions and apply now