- Legal Entity: Bosch Global Software Technologies Private Limited
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited (RBEI), is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world’s leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end to end engineering, IT and Business solutions.
With over 18000 associates, RBEI is the largest software development center of Bosch outside Germany, indicating we are the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India. We have a global footprint with presence in US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region. RBEI is ISO 9001:2008 certified (2012), appraised at CMMI-L5 as per version 1.3 (2011), ASPICE - level3 based on version 2.5 and ISO 15504- 5 and 7, and also ISO 27001 with seven state-of-the-art facilities spread across Bangalore and Coimbatore in India, Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam and Guadalajara in Mexico, ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 certified (2014).
We nurture, build and sustain enduring customer relationships to enable direct operational and strategic benefits to our customers. We make it happen through qualified, motivated and flexible professional associates, who uphold the heritage and values of Bosch - time-tested over 125 years of a successful journey; a journey marked by quality, reliability and innovation of service to enhance the interest of our customers and the community we live in.
We provide solutions for businesses in primarily three areas:
Our focal industries:
•Consumer Goods and Building Technology.
“We see RBEI as helping us to achieve the technological lead we need to have in order to prevail in increasingly competitive world markets….. RBEI is about ensuring product excellence under conditions that allow us to maintain our global competitiveness” – Mr. Franz Fehrenbach, Chairman of the Board of Management, Robert Bosch GmbH.
• Good programming and debugging skills in C++ using OOAD and UML concepts
• Working knowledge of Multi threading and Synchronization mechanisms to Embedded Software development using RTOS
• Experience in Speech Recognition related technologies
• Experience in embedded Linux / Android development
• Domain and system knowledge on car multimedia domain
• Ability to analyze and provide resolution for complex software problems
• Good communication skills
• Requirements Gathering & Analysis
• Analyze requirements of the modules – especially implicit requirements
• Technical inputs for Estimation
• High Level and Low Level Design
• Review and approve High Level and Low level design, Integration test
• Analyzing and fixing of issues in the component reported from tests
• Assure product quality characteristics fulfillment
• Support System integration
• Documentation – Functional Extension , Component
• Causal analysis and Preventive actions - Technical issues
• Adaptation/extensions to existing software component
• Support customer projects in analyzing and fixing the issues reported in integrated product environment.
BE / BTech
Experience: 8 - 14 years